• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remnants of the Horde:Back to Myrach...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I don't actually subscribe, since I'm in far too many games, I just check back several times a day, or all day when I'm at home, since I have the ENWorld messageboards set up as my Homepage (That is less sad than it sounds :D )

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The party is a quarter an eighth of a mile out from the Cottage at this point. Let's say 800 feet, though movement will be X2 max without Ref checks to avoid pitfallls like slimy logs,wet rocks etc..should you wish to rush to the Cottage.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'll be unable to post until after my RL game (once a month at this point :( ), which should be late tonight my time (San francisco, Pacific standard).

Orochi

First Post
I'm still waiting on the results of my Divination spell, right? Hopefully I won't get killed/left behind while casting!

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Sorry, Orochi, my mistake. You have a 77% chance of a Correct answer. Ask away in the thread. I'll answer your Divination before we advance/deal with the situation at the Cottage.

-Uriel

Mickerus

First Post
Ergh... sorry I've been lax in posting and such, but I've been a bit under the weather lately. Under the weather meaning in this case a 70 hour work week plus school obligations... I'll try and keep up from here out, but feel free to take the reigns if I'm not moving quick enough.

Remove ads