Remnants of the Horde:Storming the Walls...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Sorry for the delay, and my scanner is acting like a Priss...

IC

Wekerak stabbed with his blades, even as Frostbite brought his breath into play, killing a minotaur in front of him with steel and cold.

Tsu'koka smashed his mace into a nearby minotaur, as his Wolf clamped down on it's arm a trio of arrows hitting it as well from the ranks behind Tsu'koka.

Vespazian continued to plow into the foe, catching another minotaur <not dropping him, though> with Whorefrost with a pair of blows.

The Fire giants continued theor massive attack, hacking down a pair of Stone Giants. Another Stone Giant killed a bugbear, and then a second.
Sroka killed a minotaur, shifting his position in tandem with a pair of hobs, flanking the great Bull-man.
The minotaurs tore into the Hobgoblins with ferocity, killing several, then were swamped by the incoming Orcs and Gnolls.
A few goblin arrows hit and there, most going astray.
A stone Giant smashed Krong a god blow <32 HP>, though the Ogre seemed to barely notice. In return, the Warhulk plied his Flail, snapping the Giant's femur, even as the Manticore landed upon him, biting and tearing away...

<Go ahead and post next round. Victory seems assured, there is only a single Giant and 3 minotaurs still standing.

doghead

thotd
Tsu'koka hammers at the Minatour til it is down. Once it is, he'll take a moment to glance around the room to see if any are dangerously wounded. If not, he moves on the the next minatour.

ooc: One handed Power Attack -4/+4. +1 hvy mace +8/+4 melee, 1d8+9; Blood - bite +16 1d8+12.

Capellan

Explorer
Wekerak slips through the combat, looking for an opportunity to sink his daggers into flesh, as the chaos of the melee surrounds him.

OOC: flank, and attack

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I played out a few rounds to bring this one to a conclusion, as it has got bogged down a bit...

Wekerak slips around and finds an opportunity to use his blades in a most effective manner, dropping yet another of the very few remaining Minotaurs.

Tsu'koka hits his foe again, and Blood's fangs finish the monster.
<Blood takes 8HP from a wound>.

Vespazian plies Whorefrost with success, bringing down another Minotaur although he suffered a minor wound <11 HP> from it's Axe.

Krong and the Fire Giants, as well as the horde of orcs and hobgoblins, make quck work of the remaining Stone Giant and minotaurs, silencing these interlopers nce and for all, sending them to whatever Hell awaited them.

Nilgo comes forth and says to Vespazian 'Captain, I recognize this Chamber, tis a marshalling room for the 6th Wall Brigade. I served in the 8th Brigade. We aren't but 500 'unnerd feet from the main stairwell leading into the Castle. Just through those doors and past the 7th's Quarters*.'

<* Meaning the area designed for the 7th Brigade, similar to this area, most likely>.

<Dead: 6 Hobgoblins,4 Goblins,4 orcs and a Bugbear. Many wounded. It would take aprox 30 CLW charges to bring the giants,bugbears and Krong back up to speed>

deadestdai

First Post
Vespazian nods at Nilgo's info. Make sure any who are too pathetic to carry on are left behind - speed is of the essence here. Send the scouts on to make sure the way is clear and reform ranks, we are close, very close. Soon I imagine we shall meet up with our Ogre allies.

doghead

thotd
Tsu'koka lets the battle chant slip from his lips and looks around to check the room is secure. If no one has attended to it, he gets Sroka's attention and indicates the door(s). Then he scans the room to check the wounded.

He pulls out the CLW wand and heals Blood. He then dismounts, freeing the creature to feed on the Minatour, and proceeds to work through the different groups, a quiet word of congratulations here and there, and healing the wounded. As he moves past the Minatours and Stone Giants, he glances over each to ensure that they are gone from this world, and for any items of interest (which he collects if convinient). Magic mostly.

When he gets to Vesparzian he nods, salutes and grins.

"Everyone is healed who wished it.

"If all the gear of note is gathered together, I can check it for magic if you wish. Or would you rather just let the troops take what they wish and push on as fast as possible?

If the Captain wants to sort through the 'loot', Tsuko'ka gets to work doing so. If not, he moves back into a position were he can move out with the first troops.

ooc: Hey all.

Tsukoka has one fully charged CLW wand (he gave to other to Krug?). He has Detect Magic and a Scroll of Identify. He's not going to spend any time physically searching the bodies of the dead. He'll only take what could be useful to him or the hobgoblins at this point.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:30 charges will do it for all concerned mostly being Giants,Krong and the PCs. The Orcs and hobs were killed outright by Stone Giant and minotaur blows, for the most part.

IC

Nilgo sees Wekerak lookig over the Goblin Scouts and siddles up.'Corporal, I suggest Gort and Maggotear here, two of my finest infiltrators. It was they what found the way out of the battle that we fought to break free of ther Siege.'

Closer, and in Goblin [COLOR=orange']'As well, they know the area and can take a bigger brusin than yer little Gobs, should you need ta git back here to um, report...'[/COLOR]

Krong seethes, flexing his massive arms in a manner that has even the Fire Giants nervous, as they move away from him a few feet.

Sroka has formed the remaining Hobs into a square, forming around Vespazian once again, though he now has the Redfist Orcs in the front.
Vespazian well knows the value of fodder in battle.

OoC:Just waiting to see if Wekerak wants to go with gobs or the 2 Bugbears for his little Scouting trip.

Capellan

Explorer
OOC1: mutter mutter boards mutter mutter

Wekerak bares his teeth. It takes a moment to identify the expression as a smirk, rather than a snarl.

"Fightin's not the plan. Gotta toughen these little snots up somehow, anyway. But I'll talk to yer boys, see what they got to tell."

OOC2: Wekerak will take 2 Gobs, but he will talk to the Bugbears about what's ahead, and get them to sketch a map if they can.

Remove ads