• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Removed

Funeris

First Post
Okay, quick sketch for you

You'll have to forgive the crappy photo. I'm without scanner at home, so this is a pic from my camera. Horrible, horrible quality and other horribleness that goes with taking photos of art (such as a skewed perspective). But your imagination should be able to fill in the gaps. Also, while I do have access to a scanner at work its black and white only. So, unfortunately though I would like to, any sketches I may do will be without color.

And once again, its been quite some time since I've drawn.....so without further delay, the Indrus.

Attachments

• Indrus.jpg
    Indrus.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Funeris

First Post
Just wanted to tell you R.C. that I hadn't forgotten about you. I'll have some free time coming up here in a few days. I'll see what I can do for you then ;)

Jupp

Explorer
I need some sketching time so I would like to do some stuff, just not sure yet on what to do out of that list....I'll decide by tomorrow. Do I have to give you some kind of sample of work I've done before?

Funeris

First Post
Jupp, he didn't require any sample work from me...I expect it would be the same from you. I went home and sketched up the Indra (above) and also a Bearfolk (which I decided not to post). Then I posted and emailed the sketches to him. I believe his email is in his sig above.

~Fune

Remove ads