Renewals and Cancellations 2015

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just watched the latest episode of Constantine. I am into it enough to actually want a next season.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I thought Constantine was good enough. I enjoyed the show and watched the entire season, but with the way it ended, I was like "Wait, WHAT? Oh man I need to see how this continues!" Except sadly I apparently never will... :(

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Hi,

Looks like Constantine is going away for good:

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/31744/constantine-rescue-efforts-fail said:
The cast for the NBC series Constantine has been released, as efforts to find a new home for the show were unsuccessful, showrunner Daniel Cerone tweeted on Sunday.

Thx!

TomB

Sgurr

Villager
And NBC just decided to cancel Hannibal after the third season (airing now)..

About time, say I :D It was a good show, but I thought 2nd season was a bit.. off.

Jhaelen

First Post
Hmm, I haven't seen the second season, yet. I kinda liked the first season - but mostly because of the eye-candy... you rarely see such artfully arranged corpses ;)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Not only was Hannibal a beautifully filmed, well-acted psychological thriller, it was also one of the better cooking shows on the air.

...what?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I admit to eventually taking Supernatural off my to-watch list because I can't name any fiction series that stays decent after more than seven seasons. However, i those first seven seasons, it was generally good.

The seventh season of Supernatural is usually regarded as the weakest one. The whole "Leviathan" storyline just wasn't that great. Since then, though, the show has started to recover some of its old momentum. As it stands now, I'm glad to see it being renewed, since I'm still very attached to the characters (who can still surprise us, now and then), and it's enjoyable seeing them expand on the mythology.

It's early, but here's hoping for a twelfth season after this next one! :D

Remove ads