Retro Story Hour: (Contact's) Temple of Elemental Evil 2!

pogre

Legend
Finally got around to reading this. Wow, it was my kind of game - I think my players would have a meltdown with this many PC deaths. Great job - very enjoyable!

BTW - a lot of the links to character portraits are not working for me.

Welverin

First Post
Re: Re: Retro Story Hour: (Contact's) Temple of Elemental Evil 2!

Femerus the Gnecro said:
Using the wayback machine, I've found old version of Eric's site (including the story hour boards) in which the original RTTOEE thread was posted. Actually, your original story hour is there as well, PC.

I'd provide a link, but unfortunately it isn't working for me at this particular moment. Rest assured though, I've accessed those sites as recently as August.

and

(contact) said:
Femerus-- email me at cklarock@hotmail.com when you find it, I would love to see the original thread!

The Internet Archive is at least one place to check for old sites. If you go there and enter the url for the site you're interested in it will give you a list of dates the site was archived.

The only address I came up for Eric's old site was this: http://www.rpgplanet.com/dnd3e/

and a direct link for the boards:
http://www.rpgplanet.com/dnd3e/3echatboards.htm#boards

Nov 9th was the first date that I could get an actual forum to open up and by then there was a Story Hour forum set up and from what I remember this was originally posted before that.

Here's a direct link to the SH forum

(contact)

Explorer
Wulf Ratbane said:

Yeah, careful there dinkeldog. God forbid, he might hit you with his truncheon.

You know, Jespo lost all his worldly possessions again (in the Liberation of Tenh), and as I was re-statting him up, I thought about you and how pleased you'd be that his truncheon is gone.

His new melee attack is "limp-wristed slap +6/+1 melee (1d3 / x2)"

porthos

Community Supporter
Super smooth

I just came across this SH and thoroughly enjoyed it. Meat grinder indeed...

Great character, great villians, and hysterical writing and commentary. This certainly ranks high in the halls of PC deaths.

Thanks for the laughs...

Morrow

First Post
(contact) said:

Rip them off at will, and send me an email to let me know how it went over.

For those of you who are interested, I have some of the DMs notes from this campaign, in an .rtf file that I can send to you if you're interested. Email me at cklarock@hotmail.com and I'll pass it along.

Any chance of seeing a deluxe Temple of Elemental Evil 2 file with the complete story hour plus director's commentary (DM notes)? Your fans demand new formats and new features! And just wait until we start looking for the Return to the Temple & Liberation of Tehn boxed set.

Morrow

(contact)

Explorer
Morrow said:
Any chance of seeing a deluxe Temple of Elemental Evil 2 file with the complete story hour plus director's commentary (DM notes)?

Your wish is my command.

I compiled the TOEE2 logs along with the LoT logs on my D&D site. You can get the DMs notes for this campaign on that page as well.

Last edited:

Remove ads