• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Return to Ironstorm Mountain

-SIN-

First Post
Take your time guys, there is no rush. I have a tremendous amount of work to do on my side of things, which will probably take a few days at least.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I updated my character sheet though it still needs a bit of work. Let me know if I need to change the two auras. As always feed back is welcome.

-Blood

-SIN-

First Post
Like I said, chill out and take your time. I rather have a mountain of detailed backgrounds and stuff to read through and work with than just scant stats etc. Unless any of you are suffering a terminal illness, we've got plenty of time.

And stop apologising! :)

cheshire_grin

First Post
I redid my feats -- realized I can't take WF (Greataxe) since at the level I took it I am not proficient with Greataxe... Also ditched Scribe Scroll since you say there won't be a lot of time for crafting.

Finally, I readded the Iron Ward Diamond since I checked its description in the Magic Item Compendium and it specifically states it stacks with similar DR from other sources. If you still want it not to stack that's fine, I'll just remove it again. ;)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Is anyone willing to play a bard? I was looking over the current submission and combining a Bard, a Dragon Shaman and a Marshal, each character will gain a, +5 Intiative, +9 Attack & +8 Damage plus whatever the Crusader wants to put up. Thats max PA (+6 to +12) damage with an extra +3 to attack to spare for all of our numerous PA-skull-crushing-front-liners. :] :confused:

Bard 3/ Fighter 1 / Babarian 1 / Warchanter 1 - A drunken battle raging dwarf who gets everyone else pumped and eager to kick some tail! Then goes back to the keg to drink and sing songs of their exploits!

-Blood

WarlockLord

First Post
Don't forget my chaos priest's blessings. While I don't wish to switch Zerul to a bard, he can also do some minor buffing.

We have aggression issues. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads