• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revised druid - need some help

Kerrick

First Post
Okay, so it didn't take quite that long. After I was done hacking stuff out, my pool of abilities was much smaller. I think I'll re-add the elemental stuff to the Elementalist PrC (custom class), which is where I got them - they're just too powerful to have without some kind of prereqs. Generic druids will be focused around animals, plants, and the weather instead. They'll be spontaneous casters - I like the idea of them drawing upon natural energy, much like sorcerers tap directly into the source of magic - I just haven't altered the charts to reflect that. I decided to leave wild shape in, but only animal shape - as I mentioned before, all the others will be selectable feats with increasing Wisdom and Knowledge (nature) prereqs. Animal companions will be akin to cohorts - I'll probably just ditch the minion system, or make a feat to allow for the extra abilities; I'm not sure yet.

Attachments

• druid.zip
    9 KB · Views: 42

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads