• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
If everything goes well, I'll get him checked over tonight, and may even be able to set up the introduction tonight.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
IVV how'd the Iron DM go?

I came in second. I had hoped to win, but it wasn't in the cards. My competitor was fierce. However, I have discovered a talent for tying together bizarre disparate ingredients into a coherent whole... in fact, my problem in the last round was that it was too tight--it became a railroad.

You can read the entries here.

I did like my final entry, and I'll have to flesh out the Family of the First Sun (an evil clan of Tezcatlipoca-worshipping extraplanar cloud giants) for campaigns later...

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Let me think about it...this is a small village, after-all. Not some large city with a wizard's guild and Ye Olde Magik Shoppe. :) I want to be fair and not limit your purchases too much, but at the same time I want to make sure everything and the kitchen sink isn't available either.

Fair enough. I'll go without and save my cash for later, then.

renau1g

First Post
Well congrats on second. I read the entries up to the last round (but got really busy these last 2 weeks) and didn't see this last one. Don't know how you guys (gals?) did it, but kudos to all of you

Rhun

First Post
Mark Chance:

Bellus looks good except for two things: 1) he should have 30 hit points (round up every level), and 2) he needs equipment. All the other crunch looks right to me. Oh, and 3...you only used 36 point buy, but I think that was on purpose because you didn't have anywhere to put the last point.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Bellus looks good except for two things: 1) he should have 30 hit points (round up every level), and 2) he needs equipment. All the other crunch looks right to me. Oh, and 3...you only used 36 point buy, but I think that was on purpose because you didn't have anywhere to put the last point.

Adjusted hit points. No problem about the point buy. I guess, if it bothers you that much, we could exchange that point for a feat.

:)

Equipment question: Magic Item Compendium in play?

Last edited:

Remove ads