Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Rhun

First Post
Voadam said:
Do you want to wait until next week to see if they restore the site to the May 8th point?

Yeah, that is actually my plan at this point. We can restart everything early next week if they can't restore everything. And if they do, we'll then that will be even better.

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
It turns out they don't have an 8 May 06 db backup afterall. Chris (Twin Rose) was mistaken 'bout that. Looks like this version as of 29 Dec 05 is what we're running with. Here's the thread where Spoony Bard/Pooka makes the announcement:

Bummer. Well, then, with that being said, I will try to get our game back up and running this weekend.

Rhun, I have some time today and Friday to focus on gaming stuff. If our new RG thread is up, I don't see it and need you to point me to it, please.

This weekend, though is both Mother's Day and is fairly close to my birthday. I'll be at the beach all weekend. Just a head's up...we were in the middle of combat. Jinx's last thinking was to find where the magic was and focus on eliminating that threat (from a distance if possible). I had him throwing a dagger at the band leader from about ten feet away. If the dagger misses and Jinx has the chance to pick it up without drawing an AoO, he will do so. If Jinx thinks he's going to get beaned by trying to pick up the dagger, he'll leave it where it is and will try to find something creative to do that doesn't get in anyone's way and hopefully doesn't get himself or Bauble killed. If that means sitting the rest of this one out, so be it. Bauble had been instructed to hide behind the wall in the five foot square to Jinx's right.

Jinx's current spell selection is:

Spells Prepared:
0-lvl: detect magic, light, mage hand, detect poison.
1-lvl: mage armor, disguise self, comprehend languages.

Rhun

First Post
No problem, CB. I think I've actually got the last round of combat saved, so we should be good to pick up right where we left off. As far as it being a busy weekend, I don't ever expect you guys to post on the weekends unless you want to. I just tend to have more time on the weekends to put things together.

Remove ads