• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's I6: Ravenloft - IC Thread

Rhun

First Post
"The Count does not like visitors. I don't know why he would have invited you here." The girl stands a little straighter, her initial fear at your presence beginning to pass. "But you can be sure that you won't be able to leave this place unless he lets you."

Fenris

Adventurer
"The Count does not like visitors. I don't know why he would have invited you here." The girl stands a little straighter, her initial fear at your presence beginning to pass. "But you can be sure that you won't be able to leave this place unless he lets you."

"Well, we aren't trying to leave, yet. So perhaps in the meantime you could help us?" asks Ky

Rhun

First Post
"I'm afraid I don't know. The Count keeps all of those secrets to himself. I've only heard from the others that the statues are evil and keep people from leaving."

You better not run to the count and tell him where we are and that you saw us or we’ll have to hunt you down like one of the minions you spoke of.
The Tiefling says under his breath but hopefully loud enough for the girl to hear is threat.

industrygothica

Adventurer
"That seems a bit harsh," Xavian says more to himself than those near him. "Besides, doesn't he already know we're here? I mean, he disappeared right before us in the dining hall. A man that can do that, he's probably watching us even now" Xavian words start to shake, and it is apparent that he is working himself up into a nervous tizzy as he frantically tries to escape his own shadow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads