• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's I6: Ravenloft - IC Thread

Frustrated from inside the Tiefling calmly reply
I'm just concerned my dear Ky for the safety of the group. Surely you don't suggest that I, a close friend, is evil.
With that, he goes back and takes the rear, as far as he can from the fire.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I agree with Ky. We cannot abandon her to the evils of this castle. She has asked for our help and we should give it. That does not mean we should trust blindly but neither should we leave her to the wolves. Perhaps she will even prove to be useful in helping us bring down the Count and help others. Now let us move forward and continue exploring."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OCC: We're still in the room with the 8 beds, correct?

"You said there were others? Is this your bedroom? How many others stay in here with you?" Esme asks, her eyes now back on their task at hand.

Rhun

First Post
"Well, there's me, and there's Cyrus...he is the Count's valet." The girl thinks for a moment. "I've never seen him sleep, though. A few others. The castle is really big. I don't see the others very often."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Do you mind then if we look around in here for any information that may help us? The more through we can be the more likely it is we can be successful my dear," Esme says in a very calm tone. "If you'd like, you can show us where you sleep and we'll leave that area untouched."

Rhun

First Post
"Go ahead and look around. I usually sleep in that bed, but you can search it." The girl shrugs. "I don't have much."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I imagine if you are trapped here you wouldn't, you poor thing."

Esme gives the room a once over, looking for any clues that may help them figure out who the other people are who are "living" here.

kinem

Adventurer
"Helga, tell me if this description suggests anything to you, perhaps some place within the castle: 'A place of tranquility, a harbor for the wise and learned. A place that holds the great secrets of history.' Can you make anything of that?" Ryan asks.

Remove ads