• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's I6: Ravenloft - IC Thread

Nebten

First Post
Donner moves to O18. The Stormlord then raises a hand to the heavens, then with a commanding force guides a bolt of lightning down upon a werewolf.

[sblock=Call Lightning] Call Lightning (3d10=9) Save for half vs 16 Reflex. Aiming first at Werewolf 3. If he is dead, then W2. If he is gone, then W1 . . . I guess =v)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Kay'el steps in behind the one attacking Saryx, and unleashes his assault upon it. "Mangy Mutt!" After his attack, he turns sideways to keep his attention on both wolfmen, staff twirling a defensive loop.

[sblock=ooc]
5'step to L16 (Between wolf 1 and 2) and Full attack on wolf 2, attempting to draw its attention. +10 atk due to +2 flanking from Saryx.
Fighting Defensively. (1d20+10=20, 1d20+10=14, 1d20+5=16, 2d6+4=14, 2d6+4=10, 2d6+4=15)
AC 20 for 14 dmg, AC 14 for 10 dmg, AC 16 for 15 dmg.
HP: 42/47 AC: 30
[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Delkat Kraylin Hp; 50/50 AC: 24/12/24 (vs evil creatures)

Delkat invokes another prayer to his goddess -- beseeching her aid to smite the heathen wolves before him.

And his prayer is answered -- a shimmering scimitar appears next to the wolf in front of Delkat and attacks!

[sblock=OOC]

Cast Spiritual Weapon, +8 to hit (+4 BAB +4 WIS) 1d8+2 damage (force). Know (Religion) +9 to determine what he knows of wolves and possible lycanthropy.

Spells In Effect:

Magic Circle vs. Evil - 599/600 rounds
Spiritual Weapon - 6/6 rounds

Spells Prepared: (DC=14+spell level)
0th - (5) Light, Detect Magic, Resistance, Read Magic, Guidance
1st - (4+1) Divine Favor, Bless, Shield of Faith, Nimbus of Light, Endure Elements(D)
2nd - (4+1) Deific Vengeance, Consecrate, Spiritual Weapon, Bull's Strength, Heat Metal (D)
3rd - (3+1) Lesser Visage of the Deity, Magic Circle vs Evil, Dispel Magic, Searing Light (D)

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Sarryx flashes a toothy grin at the wolfman in front of him then unleashes another gout of flame at the enemies to the south of him.

[sblock=OOC]
Standard - Breath Weapon - [fire damage (4d6=17) 17 fire damage - Ref DC 20 for 1/2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Seeing the wolfman fall, Ryan turns his attention to the others. He steps towards the wolfman near Kryanvik, and swings his greatsword around, striking the monster. He does not use magic this time, since the creature is wounded and he wants to get some sense of how tough these foes are. We will face these again, I think. His second try is not as well aimed.

[sblock=ooc]5' step southeast, full attack on wolfman #3

22 to hit, 15 damage; 14 to hit, 12 damage[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=Queenie]
I just allowed Nebten's PC to use Call Lightning, so I guess it would be unfair to say Esmeralda can't do it, huh? :)

But yes, plenty of storminess to cast that spell.
[/sblock]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
[sblock=Queenie]
I just allowed Nebten's PC to use Call Lightning, so I guess it would be unfair to say Esmeralda can't do it, huh? :)

But yes, plenty of storminess to cast that spell.
[/sblock]

[sblock] :) I've never used the spell before, I thought you could cast it without the lighting you just got extra damage if it was stormy. Hey, it's hard not reading the OOC to know what is going on!!

Call Lightning damage (3d10=16) [/sblock]

The hair on Esmerelda's arms prickles as her concern for Ky grows and her anger at the wolfman starts to overcome her. A string of angry sounding words spew from her mouth as a stormy cloud forms around her head. She points at the wolf who attacked Ky and releases a crackling charge of lightning at it.

Remove ads