Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Sailor 1 quickly levels his crossbow and hits one of the dwarves(6dam) seriously injuring the dwarf as it attempts to duck behind a barricade.

Phoenix concentrates for a moment to release her held mental energy as she throws her mindblade at the nearest dwarf with deadly aim. The dwarf falls over the opposite side of the dam.

Lookspring unslings his bow and lets an arrow fly but has trouble hitting the dwarf still on top of the dam as it hides behind a barricade.

Sailor 2 and 3 both find their bolts connecting with barricade material as well.

The remaining dwarf fires at Lookspring but misses.

You hear a bell ringing.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix reaches the base of the wall and begins to climb it while cursing that the alarm bell has started ringing...

HP=21/21
PP=1/4

OOC:You want me to use the climb checks I generated earlier I assume (meaning that I slip back down the wall on the first try and don't succeed till next round)?

[sblock= DM please read]I just found out/figured out that my Psionic Weapon feat only applies to melee attacks. Therefore that last round where I threw the supercharged mindblade at the dwarf couldn't have happened like that. So Phoenix should still have her psionic focus and the attack should have done only 1d6+3 damage which I rerolled here...Revised damage for thrown mindblade (1d6+3=9)

Do you want me to modify my above post to reflect this or just leave it like it was and never make that mistake again?[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Sailor 1 fires his crossbow and hits the dwarf (4pts damage)

Phoenix reaches the dam and begins to climb but slides down the wet logs. no damage taken.

Lookspring Fires 2 arrows the first hitting the barrier but the second hitting the mark.

Sailors 2 and 3 both miss wildly.

3 more dwarves appear as they fire crossbows from the top of the wall. One hitting Phoenix for 8 pts (critical hit).

BigB

First Post
Phoenix climbs the dam without incident as she nears the top she can see one of Looksprings arrows pierce the nearest dwarf as it falls over and slides off the dam. The sailors fire and all miss their targets. The two remaining dwarves fire at Lookspring one hitting for 4pts of damage.

next round: ooc:phoenix is close enough to take a 5' step and attack.

Remove ads