Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

BigB

First Post
Phoenix attacks and runs her mindblade through the dwarf closest to her. Lookspring draws and fires 2 arrows, the second hitting the remaining dwarf in the leg. Somehow the dwarf remains standing. Suddenly 2 crossbow bolts pierce the dwarfs chest and he falls forward to the base of the dam.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix looks around quickly for any other foes to go after. Especially if someone seems to still be ringing an alarm bell. Otherwise, she looks to either end of the dam and over the inside to get the lay of the land for what is where and where they might go from here...

HP: 21/21
PP: 1/4

BigB

First Post
The ringing has stopped and Pheonix can see water built up on the other side of the dam, a cavern running north and one running south at each end of the dam. No one else is visible.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Well Lookspring, what do ya think? Do we head north or south? Or maybe rest up a little and recover before proceeding?" Phoenix asks once her partner and the other sailors are up on the dam to look around for themselves.

OOC: I wouldn't mind resting so that I can switch to using my 3rd level stats, but I'll leave it up to Lookspring.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC: I don't mind pulling back to rest for the day. Lookspring will want to find some way to seal up the well tonight though. Maybe set a bunch of heavy logs over the entrance.

Lookspring slowly relaxes when it looks like nothing else is going to jump them. He looks around and says "With what we know now we can tell the tribe's leader. Maybe they can shed some light on what these dwarves are doing here. Maybe they'll send some of their own warriors so we don't have to risk our necks! If there are any more of them though, they'll be better prepared when we come back."

BigB

First Post
OOC: sorry, had a crazy few days. Things should be getting back to normal now.

So, are you going back to the village or camping on the surface or in the tunnels somewhere?

BigB

First Post
Your journey back to the well is uneventful. You reach the top with very little trouble climbing....The walls are very rough surface. At the top you see the two sailors left to guard.

ooc: how are you setting up camp? Are you guarding or blocking the well?

Remove ads