Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: How high up is the top of the dam from the floor of the cave? And how good or bad of a climbing surface does the wall of the dam or the cave wall near the dam seem to make?

"I don't suppose you happen to have a grappling hook or some rope, do ya Lookspring?" Phoenix asks after looking around and seeing what there is to see.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc - I have a hook and rope, but I think I used my rope at the top of the well and left it there so we could climb back out. If Phoenix has rope we can use the hook at least.

Lookspring looks again at the spot where he saw the gleam. Armor maybe? Or a big gem? Maybe some giant gold nuggets! Should I shoot it? What if I knock it into the water. Lookspring moves up to the dam and searches for a place with good handholds.

ooc - If no rope, Climb +4. With hook Throw +7 vs DC10 +2 per 10' to throw.

BigB

First Post
The dam is 15ft high, it appears a easy climb (DC11 to reach top)

[sblock=Lookspring]you see another gleam of light near a different barrier on top of the wall. It almost appears like light travelling through a prism where the different wavelengths have separated into separate colors. You are fairly positive there is something up there that you cannot quite see. ;) [/sblock]

BigB

First Post
You are still 40ft from the dam, is everyone moving forward together? Or what is the order and who is going if not all?

BigB

First Post
As you get to 30ft from the wall sailor 3 is hit and sailor 5 is hit with crossbow bolts for 4 pts each. Two Dwarves are now visible on top of the wall.

initiative roll.

OOC: you can make it to the wall this round and try to climb next round if that is the action you still want to take.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix initiative (1d20+2=16)

Seeing the two dwarves atop the dam wall, Phoenix concentrates for a moment to release her held mental energy as she throws her mindblade at the nearest dwarf while it's still visible.
Phoenix ranged attack roll for thrown mindblade (1d20+4=22)
OOC: She expended her Psionic focus to activate her Psionic Weapon power and increase her damage...Damage with Psionic Weapon charged mindblade (3d6+3=12)

After attacking, Phoenix starts moving towards the wall in order to climb up it next round while yelling "Lookspring! You wanna take them out from here or would you rather get up close and personal?"

Last edited:

Remove ads