Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring looks up from his appraisal of the weapons when the sailors start talking. His ears perk straight up in interest. "Gold? Did you say GOLD!?" He looks around dumbfounded for a moment. "You mean those savages are sitting on top of a gold mine?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I'm back! Whew, what a tiring trip. But worth it. Time to get back into the game...

Phoenix first helps Lookspring check through the dwarves gear. Untrained Appraise checks (1d20+0=6, 1d20+0=6, 1d20+0=18) Hearing the sailor exclaim about gold in the rocks, she then turns to investigate that claim and search around the floor for any of the golden rocks she can find... Search check (1d20+0=9)

OOC: That 180 XP is enough to push Phoenix up to the next level. I assume that she won't get that until they have some free time on their hands though? I can go ahead and get the changes ready and submitted for approval though and you can let me know when the new level takes effect I guess?

BigB

First Post
[sblock=ooc Phoenix8008]When you return to the village or set up camp somewhere and rest overnite Phoenix can level.[/sblock]

[sblock=SelcSilverhand]Did Lookspring expend 2 charges of the wand on himself to get back to full health?[/sblock]

The sailor holds up a chunk of gold Yup it was right here where the lady was standing when we first came in and was attacked.Everyone digs around in the rocks for some time and each find 5gp worth of the chunks of gold. You realize it has been about an hour and no one has been watching either direction of the tunnel.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring stuffs the gold nuggets into his pockets and grins from ear to ear. Some wealth at last! This expedition isn't such a waste after all. He slyly eyes the other to watch where they stash their nuggets. When the next person dies, I'll be sure to snatch those little treasures.
When he sees the others are ready to depart, he hunts down the club he dropped and picks it up. He moves back into position behind Phoenix as they explore farther in.

ooc - Yes, I'll use that extra charge for full HP.

BigB

First Post
As the party moves forward you begin to hear rushing water although only a trickle of water flows past you in the stream you follow down the tunnel. In the distance you can see a large wooden dam. At the top seem to be barriers of some kind. You are approximately 40ft from the dam.

BigB

First Post
SelcSilverhand said:
"Well, that certainly explains the dry well, but not the undead. Maybe it's something in the water..." He takes a moment to look around and try to spot any more gigantic dwarves hiding in the shadows.

ooc - Lookspring Spot (1d20+8=25) + low-light vision.

[sblock=Lookspring]You notice something on top of the dam near a barrier but you are not sure what it is. It seems as though you see something shine for an instant.[/sblock]

Remove ads