Rich beyond dreams (El Jefe Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Using a relative's computer to post real quick. Should be getting DSL modem in mail today and be up and posting regularly tommorrow! See ya then.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"You little rat!" Phoenix curses as she gets scratched and bitten. She tries once more to heave her companion over the water but knows it won't be easy.

initiative (1d20+2=12)
Grapple check, grapple check with penalty, strength check to throw (1d20+5=23, 1d20+5-4=14, 1d20+3=10)

OOC: If we don't get a resolution this round, I'm happy with the DM stepping in to make something happen. Whether that is both of us going in the drink or whatever. For that matter, after this round Phoenix will give up and just leave Lookspring here if that is what he really wants.

BigB

First Post
Phoenix wins the grapple but is not able to lift Lookspring to throw him as he bites and scratches her causing no real damage.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC - Let's go with the intervention, Lookspring would just end up trying to continue grappling and shove her in. Too much pride to break free and run.

BigB

First Post
One of the sailors is very unsettled by the display of Phoenix and Lookspring fighting and rushes the two knocking the pair to the dry ground and falling with them. We need both of you to make it through this. Do not doom the lot of us with fighting between yourselves! Look at you, acting like children. We should move on. We can make a raft to carry Lookspring out of our packs and we will pull his raft across. Water is something we sailors know about.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Breathing heavily from her exertions, Phoenix pants... "Fine...by...me. Will that do for you, Lookspring? If not, you can most certainly stay here to rot until we return if that's what you really want." she says with a bit of malice still in her voice.

OOC: No real malice here, SelcSilverhand, just RPing! :)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
After the sailor forcibly seperates the two of them, Lookspring moves to the opposite side of the tunnel from Phoenix. He glares at her with murder in his eyes. At the sailors suggestion, he finally relents and says in a shrill voice, "FINE! But if I so much as get a drop on me I'll make you all sorry!" He keeps his distance from Phoenix while the sailors work on their contraption.

ooc - Np, a little party conflict always spices things up ;)

BigB

First Post
The sailors eagerly attend to their task. They lash their packs together and place the whole thing in the river. Cmon lets go. One of them calls out.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring eyes the makeshift craft warily. The water lapping at the sides does little to encourage him. He gingerly places one foot on the raft and taps it to make sure it will hold his weight. He leans over and grips the raft tightly with both hands, and even digging in his toe claws. The whole time he mutters dire warnings about their fate should their craft fall apart under him. As ready as he'll ever be, he awaits the sailors and Phoenix to take him across.

Remove ads