Rise of the Empire

NarlethDrider

First Post
On The Ship
Part of the railing seems to melt down as tendrils sprout & flow down toward the smoke hidden tree. Each tree has a glowing green 'light' on the end of it. The manta ray like wings of the ship begin to swell...

On The Tree
The scent of burning wet wood mixes with the scent of old death---the smoke rising from the burning tree obscures the vision of friend & foe---you are somewhat startled when black tendrils (that posses a green glowing light on their end) desend from above. You here Yaggl's voice inside your head, "Its time to go! Climb quickly!" Yaggl, despite his apparent age, ascends the rope quickly, disappearing into the smoke...

Gez

First Post
Vitalis grabs one of the dark tendrils and start to climb immediately. (Without ranks in Climb and a Str modifier of -1, V. can't afford to lose time.)

NarlethDrider

First Post
With those in the ship above pulling up the laden ropes, those on the burning tree soon find themselves on the slightly yielding deck of the strange Manta ray like ship. Yaggl gathers the seekers together in one spot on deck as the ship begins to rise, "Introduce yerself to each---you'll be family from now on, sharing life & death with each other in the future to come." Yaggl walks off & clasps arms in greeting with, of all things, a female gnome....

Gez

First Post
« I am a healer. I am Vitalis. I will assist the Seekers by making sure they shall not fall before their enemies. »

NarlethDrider

First Post
Gez said:
« I am a healer. I am Vitalis. I will assist the Seekers by making sure they shall not fall before their enemies. »

A surprisingly beutiful hobgoblin female clad in form fitted leather & plate armor steps forward & clasps the warforged's hand, "Well met, Vitalis. I'm Taan Rher. Your touch will no doubt see us through dark times." She, with a warrior's & woman's eye, meets the gaze of all, "Well met to all. The path we tread, though bloody it will be, will be the foundation for our childrens' future." ---a smile lights her face as she notices the two unique spiderlings, "An interesting future it shall be."

G

Guest 11456

Kreek : Male Blackscale Lizardfolk Monk 4

The large lizardman steps forward and nods to the others. "I be Kreek and these be my weapons." He presents his fists and then steps back in place.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hearon, Minotaur fighter

A minotaur with gleaming full plate, a spiked chain wrapped around him like a sash, speaks up next And I am Hearon, just another warrior for our cause

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The female Spiderling skitters up and introduces herself. "I am Magera, The magic in my blood is yours to weave."She says and just the sound of power in her voice makes you sure she can hold her end in any battle.

She skitters back to her place in the group and awaits her fate.

Remove ads