Rogue Mastermind Archetype Up, Courtesy of Extra Life

They stole my my help as a bonus action idea...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Rouge Mastermind Archetype up, courtesy of Extra Life

Toddler's arent adults, so it doesnt make sense that adult halflings use their head to body ratios.

Halflings are a fictional race. They don't make sense by definition. You're talking about personal taste, not logic.

Don't have my books now, but aren't both the Mastermind and the Swashbuckler duplicating stuff that can be obtained with Feats, at least partially?

Swashbuckler duplicates part of the Mobile feat.

Mastermind ... closest is the unerring mimicry of speech in Master of Intrigue, but unlike the Actor feat, this doesn't require an ability check of any kind.

And even if a feature does duplicate feat benefits, that's hardly a bad thing. It just means you get to use your feat/ASI for something else.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
This is pretty sweet. Definitely makes up for the background shenanigans, and it's good to see the rogue getting some subclass love, it's a very versatile main class.

graves3141

First Post
This is cool and all but what I really want out of this Extra Life preview stuff is the high-res updated map of the NW part of the Forgotten Realms... about $17,000 more to go at the time of this post. With any luck, we should be there in a couple of days.

Halflings are a fictional race. They don't make sense by definition. You're talking about personal taste, not logic.

I was refuting those who attempted to use "logic" of how toddlers look to defend the halfling art direction. In general, the consensus from the thread on it seemed to be that halflings look like horrible little monsters. They have a few decent pictures of halflings (PHB 176), why the insist on doubling down on these CHUDS is beyond me.

pukunui

Legend
This is cool and all but what I really want out of this Extra Life preview stuff is the high-res updated map of the NW part of the Forgotten Realms... about $17,000 more to go at the time of this post. With any luck, we should be there in a couple of days.
I was looking forward to that map too. Too bad they didn't make it. :(

gyor

Legend

There are no more days sadly.

Edit: Actually I assumed that the end of the 48 hours of game playing was the expiry date, but that might not be the case as it appears that donations have been made after the gaming is over. Here is to hoping they keep it open till they reach a $100,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaus

First Post
Jeez, can they publish some non-hideous halfling art?!

Does this one count?

OutoftheAbyssPreview.jpg

gyor

Legend
I agree the bobble headed halflings are the worst art if 5e, and I'm not a fan of most of the 5e art to begin with, not enough pictures with chainmail bikini's for example.

Remove ads

Remove ads