Rogue Mastermind Archetype Up, Courtesy of Extra Life

They stole my my help as a bonus action idea...

MarkB

Legend
Mastermind ... closest is the unerring mimicry of speech in Master of Intrigue, but unlike the Actor feat, this doesn't require an ability check of any kind.

It also doesn't let you mimic someone's voice, only their accent and speech patterns. It's for blending in with the locals, not for impersonation.

ChapolimX

Explorer
Not complaining but, by these previews so far it looks more like we're getting a Player's Handbook II than a Forgotten Realms book.

graves3141

First Post
I was looking forward to that map too. Too bad they didn't make it. :(

Crap, I didn't realize there was a time limit. What a bunch of b.s. I want the damn map. You guys think there's any chance of it being released on the WotC site in the near future? Seems like a waste to just keep it to themselves and never put it out there. Man, I'm disappointed now.

Love this. It makes more sense now how they're fitting a whole subclass plus into one page. This makes me excited to see the new Primal Paths, Druid Circles, The Bladesinger, the Purple Dragon Knight (which will most likely be refluffed into just "Knight" for my campaigns), etc.

According to a Dragon+ article, it will be Oath of the Crown.

Not complaining but, by these previews so far it looks more like we're getting a Player's Handbook II than a Forgotten Realms book.

They're walking a balancing act between providing a focus on Forgotten Realms material while also providing material that can be used for non-FR players. See the same Dragon+ article from a month or so ago.

graves3141

First Post
I agree the bobble headed halflings are the worst art if 5e, and I'm not a fan of most of the 5e art to begin with, not enough pictures with chainmail bikini's for example.

I really like most of the 5E art but you're right about their not being enough chainmail bikini's. Unfortunately, that sort of thing has gone out of style thanks to political correctness and other assorted b.s.

pukunui

Legend
Crap, I didn't realize there was a time limit. What a bunch of b.s. I want the damn map. You guys think there's any chance of it being released on the WotC site in the near future? Seems like a waste to just keep it to themselves and never put it out there. Man, I'm disappointed now.
We'll probably have to purchase it from the cartographer.

According to a Dragon+ article, it will be Oath of the Crown.
Oath of the Crown is the new paladin subclass. Purple Dragon Knight is the new fighter subclass.

Remove ads

Remove ads