• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Rogue Trader PbP] The Heir Apparent Act I

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai rolls his eyes at this inevitable ultimatum, half tempted to just blow the insolent dog's head off. He crouches down again and examines the man's wounds to gauge their severity

He can't reach a good conclusion and looks at Thraxus - "Better get him to a proper apothecary for that then"

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
Thraxus raises an eyebrow at his friend's words and gives him a look of incredulity. "An apothecary? I thought you knew me better than that Mordekai."

Thraxus casually takes out his plasma pistol, arms it so that a pale blue glow begins to emanate from the stock of the weapon. He places the rapidly warming gun against the wounded man's crotch and stares into his eyes. "Nobody is going to help you, you festering piece of xeno :):):):)." growls Thraxus, "You tell us everything or the last thing you see will be your balls being incinerated by plasma."

Last edited:

The Bashar

First Post
His eyes widen as he feels the plasma weapon's heat next to his manhood.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you please stop!. We're to meet him in the understation subsector 7G by the warehouse down there. He said he'll be there tonight to pay us for finishing the job. He should still be there tonight. We had a vox to contact him, but Mitchell has it and I don't know where he is."

Last edited:

jammastaj

First Post
Zander has been standing quietly to the side while Mordekai and Thraxus dealt with the wounded man, but now steps forward to speak.

"Was Mitchell one of the ones who attacked us? What does he look like?" Zander asks the wounded man.

"If he was one of the ones who escaped, or if he did not come here at all, I feel like going to this understation would simply be walking into another ambush. If we are to find out who has put a price on our heads though..."

Zander shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders.

"I cannot see an alternative. This is our only lead. And unfortunately, following up on it might conflict with our dinner plans."

The Bashar

First Post
He points to the tram.

"He was on the other side of the tram. Shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. I have no idea what happened on that side."

Gregor

First Post
Thraxus pushes the plasma pistol harder against his crotch and locks eyes with the assailant. "Is that everything?" he asks.

The Bashar

First Post
"Uhhh... Wilhelm and his men had nice guns and armour like yourselves...that's everything I can think of...please let me live!"

He begins to cry and mutter prayers to the Emperor.

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai rolls his eyes and moves to the other side of the tram to see what's over there, drawing his bolt pistol in case.

"We're done with him. He's not even worth the plasma ammo"

Gregor

First Post
Thraxus holsters his plasma pistol and pats the man on the shoulder, as he would a dog who fetched a stick. He stands up and meets eyes with Mordekai. Thraxus nods gently, indicating that Mordekai should liquidate the assailant.

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai nods and turns, holstering his pistol and drawing his sword. He looks down at the unfortunate man - "This beats bleeding to death" swinging the sword down against the man's neck in a swift, clean stroke.

Remove ads