• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Rogue Trader PbP] The Heir Apparent Act I

Kaelan

First Post
"Blast it missed again," grumbles Macharius to no one in particular, he then casually yells out the shattered window "I may have missed your friend but I won't miss you!"

Macharius takes aim and fires a burst shot at the last remaining target[D9].

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai watches his target get blown apart and fall back in a pile of gore, grinning as he calls out "Target down", turning to the north east area as called out by Thraxus he makes a half move towards the right hand door (H6) and lines up a snap shot at the only assailant remaining (D9), loosing the bolt round off.

OOC: Even virtual dice hate me

jammastaj

First Post
Zander moves down the middle of the train car to stand next to Dallion.

OOC: I don't actually know which pictures are for which character! Is that up somewhere in email/on the wordpress site? Assume for now I'm in Column 5 next to Dallion.

"Please, let me," Zander tells Dallion, as he lays a hand on the smoking weapon.

"Omnissiah, cleanse this weapon that it may honor you in blessed combat. Let its voice call out again, true as holy thunder!"

OOC: Using Technical Knock to un-jam Dallion's Hellpistol.

The Bashar

First Post
OOC: Dallion is at G5, Thraxus at F5, Macharius at E5, and Mordekai is at I4. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Dallion is amazed with how much ease Zander fixes the gun.

"Thank you. Guards secure that man for questioning."

He then starts to reload his weapon.

The Bashar

First Post
OOC: Combat is over. You may act freely now.

The guards walk over to the wounded man who is a bloody mess on the other side of the concrete wall separating the tracks. One of the guards yells at him:

"Freeze :):):):):):):)!"

The wounded man snivels and covers his face.

"I surrender! Please don't kill me!"

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai jumps from tram and follows the guards to the wounded man, holstering his bolt pistol he looks over the man's wounds, turning back to Thraxus and the others he calls - "He'll be no use to us dead, will stabilize him". He grabs the man's hands binding them with his manacles and opens his medkit, working on the man to staunch his bleeding.

He finishes his attempt and fails to treat the prisoner. He shrugs and stands up, before the manacled prisoner, drawing his bolt pistol again and reloading it, nodding at him - "Well, we better make this quick then. Speak up - who are you working for and why did you attack our train ?"

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
When the combat is over, Thraxus takes a moment to reload his weapon. He notices the chaos continuing around the trams: people running to get to safety, the continued demonstration up the tracks, etc. He holsters his hand cannon and walks over to where Uthic looms over the wounded assailant.

Thraxus kneels down, inspects the huge wound in the man's stomach with a slight smile and says: "You know, you really should consider answering my friend honestly and truthfully. You don't have long to live and no medicae in the world can cure a hand cannon round to the belly. So, why not go to the Emperor with a clean conscience hmmm?"

The Bashar

First Post
The wounded man listens to Thraxus' words. You can see in his face that he is moved by the Rogue Trader's words. He starts to cry as speaks.

"I'm just a refugee form Chora's Landing. The orks chased us off the world and I got stuck here with no money and no where to go. A few months back a few guys, one of them went by the name Wilhelm, came to the under station offering jobs. I jumped at the chance. All they wanted us to do was keep tabs on this guy."

He points at Dallion.

"Last week, they gave me and my buddies some guns and grenades. Told us to stick with the protests and to wait for orders. We were told to hit your tram and kill everyone. If they did that they'd give us some thrones and a ticket out of here. It's nothing personal man... I just wanted to get out of here. Oh Throne please don't let me die! I told you everything!"

He's sobbing quite loudly as he still clutches at his gut.

Last edited:

Uthic

First Post
Mordekai observes the man with an ambivalent expression, turning to Thraxus - "Well, that's one useful thing, a name" he chuckles.

He turns back to the man "This..Wilhelm.. did he give you any way contact him ? Where were you to meet to get your gelt ?"

Remove ads