Room for more in SWSE game

wolfattack

First Post
Hi to all,if you have space for more one player,i would like to play this game! i would like to play whit a male jedi,but if it is not possible i can play whit a clone trooper.whatever the choice is,i'll be very glady to play this game.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Songdragon and Toasterferret: You're starting this round, right before the Droidekas go.

Equipment: Honestly, I let the group get whatever they want from the ship before they dropped. It's not like you're starting on Tattooine looking for an R2 unit, this is a big military mission. I only ask that you be reasonable about what you buy, or I'll go back to rolls.

toasterferret

Explorer
Hey, sorry for the short notice, But I'm going to have to pull out. It seems between my PbP games and second job, on top of school, I'm just a tad strapped for time at the moment. Thanks for the consideration though!

fireinthedust

Explorer
no problem.

Wolfattack: would you like to play now? Make up a character and jump in on your initiative.

After this, I'll be closing recruitment. If we finish off with only one player left, so be it! (also I keep forgetting to check this thread ever. sigh.)

Songdragon: please join us ont he thread. We're ready. :D

wolfattack

First Post
Yes,i would like to play if the game hasn't already begun. its a new history starting from level 1? if so i can play. i hate to enter in middle of adventures.:p

wolfattack

First Post
the game has already begun then...what a shame.well,i'll leave this for a next time,when i can pick the history and the action since the beginning.thanks for the attention anyway. :)

Remove ads