Rotunda Revamping

Jeajea

First Post
I like that one. Rooftop garden sounds really nice...

And I'm just going to voice this; I think it's a shame that the Pegasus Ballroom has gone. That was a very cool idea for a room too... probably best kept only for special occasions, as it was, otherwise it would've become normal. Out of interest, why did we lose that one? Not enough people visiting?

Ruthia

First Post
Jeajea said:
I like that one. Rooftop garden sounds really nice...

And I'm just going to voice this; I think it's a shame that the Pegasus Ballroom has gone. That was a very cool idea for a room too... probably best kept only for special occasions, as it was, otherwise it would've become normal. Out of interest, why did we lose that one? Not enough people visiting?

If I remeber right there was a thread on us losing it that stated it was because people were using the room for activites other then what they were supoose to be doing in there.

Oh and the roof top Garden thing is cool, Since I got at least one younger char that comes visiting with his older relatives

Jeajea

First Post
Really? That sucks. Who was misusing it? Can we lock it when not in use? Well... no, because it doesn't exist... can we have it back? Pwease?

Keon

First Post
*grabs for the non-food commands* That would be great to have those again...what happened to them anyways?

Last edited:

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Keon> Non-food commands? For FeeGee?

Jeajea> The Pegasus exists, but for now will only be open for events or requests, like the Banquet Hall above the CRT. Anyone interested in renting the pegasus Ballroom IC can email me at magi_Nashira@hotmail.com, leave an IC message on the Rotunda board or of course catch me on site.

Ruthia and whoever else had mentioned it as an idea> I will certainly consider an outdoor/garden room for the Rotunda area. :)

Last edited:

Lince'sa

First Post
I had briefly discussed this with Nashy, I think... I was considering trying to find DMs that would be interesting to see actual games and campaigns roll out of the rotunda.

Lets be honest, no one is pay much attention to the strict setting guidelines in the tavern. they are disguiding themselves and as such are able to come and go as they please and have no trouble whatsoever staying there their entire lives. Vampires attack, outsiders flash their heritage, and as soon as they leave the actual tavern they revert back to their forms. and go about their lives as though no one cares.

Why? because that's where everyone is at, you can't Role-play if you are the only one in the room. so rather than take your character to the right setting you disguise the character and take him/her where the people are. and I don't blame you all one bit. I'd do it too if I were you.

so lets make the Rotunda a place people WANT to go. have campaigns people can pick up (and take from the Rotunda, maybe coming back for clues and other parts of the game). they dont have to be long, could be a day or two. everyone that wants to try their hand at running a game may do so; those who do not, but still want to make their characters useful, may join in the fun. just a suggestion.

Keon

First Post
No, I ment comands for BeeGee again. You know like if you mispell something he whispers to ya, that is fun sometimes. But that would be neat if Feeg and Geegee had nonfood commands too. Just an opinion that i, and a few others, thought would be neat

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Along the same lines as Trelian life has been insane, I have not forgotten about the Rotunda Revamp. It's just on the back burner for a bit, any other ideas or tidbits you come up with you are welcome to post here for debate and consideration.

Thanks all for your continued patience!
Nash-the-waaayyyyy-too-overworked

Remove ads