RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
"Hurry then," the woman says to Jack. Once all the heroes are in the elevator she presses a button labeled "D"

"To anwser your question, Mr. Jones we have spare uniforms aboard the Vigilante. I apologize for the lack of information. My name is Major Rebecca Sinclair. We were just contacted by the NYPD in responce to a Bank Robbery.

As she says this she looks at Juggler, "An ordinary bank robbery would be of no concern to us, but this one is being conducted by a Super and is currently in progress hence the breifing on the go."

The elevator comes to a stop, "You can change on the Vigilant, once we're airborn you'll have about 10 minutes to change and prepare yourselves."

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville waits for the Major to brief them on who/what they'll be dealing with, and begins to formulate the broadest of plans in his mind.

[sblock=Inner Monologue]I wonder if there'll be equipment in the Vigilante I can use... we'll need surveillance before moving in, see exactly what we're up against... a distraction so we can get in without being easy targets....[/sblock]

Jalinth

First Post
“We’re going to stop bank robbery eh? Cool. I’ll let ya do all the planning, but I’ll volunteer as resident bulletproof man to go on in first. Other then pulling a superman I can, quoting the dude who ran me through trials, ‘using a powerful bio-kinetic ability can, by interfering with the subjects nervous system, induce temporary paralysis, unconsciousness or cause severe physical trauma.’ To translate that from egghead speak, it means I can put people to sleep or mess them up really badly. I figure that's just what this party calls for.”

Realizing he hadn't introduced himself yet, he says "Names Jack, by the way. Jack Barrett. Don't have a cool superhero name yet, but I'll come up with something good."

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Archeville shook Jack's hand, "Guten tag again, Herr Barrett. Biokinesis, hrm? That is fascinating... und extremely useful. Are your abilities limited to a range of touch, or can you affect others at a distance?" It was clear the wheels were already turning in his head, as if he were formulating some masterful plan....

Jalinth

First Post
"I've got a pretty good reach. Figure about a hundred meters give or take... Oh right. The U.S. and imperial... uhh, that's what? 300 feet? Yeah close enough... Anyway I don't know quite how far I can reach, but much past that and I'm going to be having issues. Haven't really been able to really test my limits yet, not many people are interested in being gunnie pigs for sh.. stuff like this. I don't blame them!"

rgordona

Explorer
As though reading Dr Archeville's mind Mr Jones smiles "Well if we're discussing abilities I am pretty good at surveillance, but I doubt I would last long in a stand up fight with a super-villain."

"Anyway nice to meet you Jack; I look forward to working with you." Says Mr Jones as he pulls a green and yellow suit from his hat, "If you will all excuse me I will just get changed. I guess a bank robbery calls for the high visibility uniform."

Rhialto

First Post
The Juggler leaps up and enters the elevator walking on his hands, before doing another flip to get himself right side up. "Don't need help myself. These days I'm never out of character." He has, at some point, changed costumes once again, into a little number of bright canary yellow and neon lime green. "So--may I ask who is attempting a bank robbery? I might have heard of him. Or her." A grin comes to his motlely-bedecked face. "I am something of a resident expert on such matters."

Raylis

First Post
"We don't know his name, but the description that we were given was 'a man in a crimson spandex suit that screamed alot. Major Sinclair says as the heroes strap in and the plane takes off. "Based on that I would surmise he had sonic based powers. Fortunatley enough he chose a bank in Brooklyn instead of the city proper."

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
"Good, then hopefully there won't be much property damage to clean up," Archeville mused.

Archeville then turned to the Amazing Mister Jones. "This is mein idea. Herr Jones, you say you can do surveillance, and that's what I want you to do. If you can do so while in the relative safety of the Vigilante, and communicate do us in a timely manner while we're inside, that would be most helpful. Juggler," Archeville turned tot he former criminal, "your... experience in such activities will be invaluable. If you can tell us how this individual might be going about the robbery -- why he's doing it, what he's expecting out of it, and what he's expceting from us -- we might be able to do something he doesn't expect, and catch him off-guard. Zenji," Archeville addressed the antiquarian, "... what can that staff of yours do? We need some way to either attack the robber, or get any potential hostages out. Herr Barrett," Archeville turned to the Canadian Biokinetic, "you have the dubious honor of being the front-line fighter in my plans, unless Herr Jones's surveillance tells us the robber is considerably more than we can handle. Do you think you can withstand any sonic blasts he unleashes long enough to get in range and knock him out with your powers?"

"As for myself" Archeville added, as if in response to someone's unanswered question, "I plan on finding some way to distract the villain so it will be harder for him to harm us or any hostages."

[sblock=OOC to GM]Is there any stuff in the Vigilante that Archevile can use to jury-rig an invention? Specifically a Dazzle [visual]- or Obscure [visual]-based invention, or a Nullify [sonic powers] or Obscure [auditory] "white noise generator" invention.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC to Everyone]Feel free to question or disregard everything Archeville's saying. He's got the Master Plan feat and an effective Int of 30, yes, but he's only got a Charisma of 10, and no Inspire or Leadership feats. ;) [/sblock]

(Edit: Spelling errors)

Last edited:

Remove ads