RS1-Stolen University (Salix Judging)

Raylis

First Post
Hand of Vecna said:
[sblock=OCC to GM]Is there any stuff in the Vigilante that Archevile can use to jury-rig an invention? Specifically a Dazzle [visual]- or Obscure [visual]-based invention, or a Nullify [sonic powers] or Obscure [auditory] "white noise generator" invention.[/sblock]
OOC: unfortunatley there isn't enough on the Vigilante that would enable him to make such an invention

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=OOC to GM]Okay, he'l just spend time working on his Master Plan (let me know when you want me to make his roll for that), and hope he can find something at the bank itself he can use to kit-bash something.[/sblock]

Jalinth

First Post
Jack shrugs in response to Archeville’s question. “I figure that won’t be a problem. I wasn’t kidding about being tough enough to ignore bullets. Heck, the egg heads had me go face to face with a flashbang at one point and it didn’t bother me any. I’ll head on in and try ta bring him down.”

Jack pauses a moment an looks over at the girl, or rather the officer.

“Oh, Major, I’m still not clear on that part of this whole super hero thing. How hard should I be hitting anyway? I mean the Doc’s said that they figured I could probably give someone dirtnap if I really wanted to and uh... yeah... So, you want him having sweet dreams or bleeding out his ears and coughing up blood?” Jack shrugs, his demeanor is that of a person who is trying to sound casually tough about something that bothers him.

rgordona

Explorer
Now wearing the resoloutes' uniform under his cape and hat Mr Jones appears somewhat incongruous. He looks dubiously at the doctor as he hears the plan. "The Vigilant would need to be pretty close to the bank if I was to conduct surveillance from here, but I suppose it might be possible" Then he looks back to the Major, "Are you sure you are telling us everything Maam? Five of us for one villain seems a little like over kill? How much damage have his screams already caused to the building and the costomers?"

Raylis

First Post
Jalinth said:
“Oh, Major, I’m still not clear on that part of this whole super hero thing. How hard should I be hitting anyway? I mean the Doc’s said that they figured I could probably give someone dirtnap if I really wanted to and uh... yeah... So, you want him having sweet dreams or bleeding out his ears and coughing up blood?” Jack shrugs, his demeanor is that of a person who is trying to sound casually tough about something that bothers him.

"Nonlethal force, we want to know if this person is acting alone or is part of something larger."

rgordona said:
"Are you sure you are telling us everything Maam? Five of us for one villain seems a little like over kill? How much damage have his screams already caused to the building and the costomers?"

"I'm giving you as much information as I have, which irritatingly enough isn't much. I'm sure that you will be able to get further information once we approach the bank. Fortunatley there is enough room for drop off, but the Vigilant will have to actually land elsewhere."

As she says the last part the Vigalant touches down and a ramp opens, "And here we are. I will accompany you as far as the police line; the rest will be up to you."

[sblock=Dr. Archeville]
OOC: go ahead and make it now.
[/sblock]
OOC: As far as rolling goes feel free to use Invisible Castle http://invisiblecastle.com/ and link the results. Unless you prefer GM rolling

Hand of Vecna

First Post
[sblock=Master Plan Roll]Master Plan Roll (1d20+10)

Roll 19, +10 = 29!!! :D

With a result of 25+, Archeville and his allies gain a bonus on all skill checks and attack rolls once the encounter starts, assuming they follow the plan Archeville laid out. The bonus is +3 for the first round, +2 for the second, and +1 on the third. This bonus is not subject to power level limits.[/sblock]

My plan's so cunning, you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel! Archeville thinks to himself as he flies out of the Vigilante and towards the police line. He scans the crowd quickly, then approaches what, to him, seems to be the officer in charge of the scene. "Guten tag, sir. Herr Doktor Viktor Archeville of the Resolutes, here to help." Archeville extends his hand to the officer, "We've been given precious little intel -- what's the situation?"

Asmor

First Post
Prior to arriving, and in response to Dr. Archeville's question, Zenji replies, "Uhh, the staff is... sort of not so much an offensive weapon. If the bad guy uses magic I can probably neutralize his powers, but otherwise I can use it to lift stuff or to blind people." Antonus draws his sword. "That's not the only artifact I possess, though... Between myself and Mr. Barrett we should make quick work of this guy."

rgordona

Explorer
Mr Jones seems content to let the German do the talking and after a quick glace over the police cordon he speaks quietly to Zenji "Would you watch my back for a moment I'll take a look around."

[sblock=ooc gm]ESP 100' straght up to have a look down on the scene. Try to identify the bank, any obvious dammage, large crowds of civilians, etc.

And then the tricky rules questions, TAmJ has ESP for all senses would you allow him to leave his sonic senses behind and limit himself to just sight and mental senses?

Also I guess this is as good a time as any to remind you that he has an ALWAYS ACTIVE sixth sense to detect minds which is radial and will penetrate most cover. (even some walls)
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Before disembarking, and in response to Zenji's reply, Archeville says "'Lift stuff,' eh? Then I want your priority to be to get any hostages out of there, and if needed, put up barriers between the robber and anyone he targets so no one gets injured. Once the hostages are clear, then engage the criminals."

[sblock=OOC to rgordona]Not that Archeville knows it now, but when/if he finds out tAMJ has been constantly eavesdropping on his thoughts -- or, at least, has the ability to do so, and to do so fairly effortlessly -- he's not going to be a happy lil' Mad Scientist (even if it is just surface thoughts and not a deep probe like Mind Reading would give) ;)[/sblock]

Edit: Minor spelling errors.

Last edited:

Remove ads