• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RttToEE - Group 1's OOC.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
A'ight, we've a bit of a .. dilema.. (dilemma? don't feel like usin' spell check, not feelin' too hot..) in my other game. I'm going to give it until after the first, but it seems that my other game has deserted me other than one player. If this is the case, are there any major objections to moving that player into this game?

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Ok, folks. I'm currently fed up with EnWorld, as are a few players in both of my games. I'm moving the game to a different forum - Groovygamers. http://www.groovygamers.com/forum/index.php/board,523.0.html

That's the link to the forum I started. If you wish to come along, and you don't all ready belong to the forum, make a handle and find my thread. My handle on there is allornothing. I hope to see you there. Once people check in, and I'll give it a few days, I'll decide how to proceed from there. Hope to see you around!!

Remove ads