• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks OOC

The Empire

Explorer
The Dwarven Kingdom of the Blood Moutons.

The Dwarven Kingdom of the Blood Moutons.
The Dwarves live in grate city stats under the Blood moutons. They are all unifies by the two citadels of the grate plateau, Crage Gebarn and Crage More, each of these citadel has a population 100000 Dwarves. Other cities of the kingdom, Tohair 2000, Tibara 8000, Kaza 12000, Red 10000, Tiail 20000, Nag 5000, Tula 4000, Maxuon 2000, Vanail 9000, Mogon 2000, Maxog 2200, the Ile 500, Crag Ines citadel 50000, Ufidon 2100, Nagaras 4000, Trila 2000,
The Dwarven kingdom of strong holds deals with a constant Kobold and other mouton monsters.
Dwarves worship Eshail and Brigh. In Dawarven society male and female are equal although most clerics of Enhsail are Male and most clerics of Brigh are female. Most other races are not familiar enough with Dwarves to tell the different between male and female.
Available classes: Barbarian, Cleric, Fighter, Favored Soul, Wizard (item creation), War mage, Devine Bard, and Cloistered Cleric.
Weapons and armor: Ax, Hammer, Spears, Mace, Crossbows, Mettle Armors Mettle Shields.
Economics: the major export is finished mettle items. They trade to the Halflings and the North men thru them, the kingdoms of Roocks and Zethy, and thru them to Ishaleh. The biggest imports are grain and hard woods
Treaties: the Dwarves are part of what is known as the northern alliance. The Dwarves, the Halflings and the North men. It is also known as the short alliance.

HalflingEmpire.jpg

Last edited:

The Empire

Explorer
Ya I am still waiting on two people to get me there carters. All three of them are close so I will get them moving as soon as I see some stats and stuff.

The Empire

Explorer
I will have a complete map to post as soon as I can get back to a scanner and my original map. I left the map at were I live and I am on a trip now so it will be some time after the 12 March before I have the map back in my hands.

The Empire

Explorer
I am pleased that the last party I ran in this world will have 3 of the 5 players returning. Although two of them are still working on there character, and there often slow at that sort of thing.

The Empire

Explorer
Yes it is

Yes it is the same two brothers and if I was were I could light a fire under them I would but Moscow is a long way from them. The older one has little excuse he is not working do to his shoulder again. I would try to shame them in to working faster but nether of them have any shame.

The Empire

Explorer
I think that there out of range for that? I was in a place that I could have picked a used one cheep.
I have one at home and it is a good tool.

Remove ads