• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rucks OOC

The Empire

Explorer
You can still by from Izhmash. The tiger is legal in the US and it is a shorter version. The gun has to have a plastic handle now. I can’t import them yet.

The Empire

Explorer
Get started

I am going to get this show on the road the 6th player is still working out some things but I have his background good enough to get started.

Leinart said:
So far its 3 halfings and a lars eh?
Yeah, so far......I am quite impressed with your role playing Leinart. Prestige is a little uptight at the moment but he isn't a bad guy. I like your presentation very much. Welcome to the party! :cool:

The Empire

Explorer
I will put you in now. One of the Halflings hasten summated his stuff yet but he is one of the prementioned brothers so if I place some one it might get some of his led out. Just get me a background and stuff as soon as possible and remember to email it to galaionempire@gmail.com I am positive that you will make a grate teem member.

Leinart

First Post
lol thanks lars is just young and brash. I like how you play prestige to...I get the feeling the group might get a little explosive. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads