• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ruik's Carrion Crown

BBs

First Post
changing archtype

I've overlooked this archtype in Ultimate Magic, and I've already asked Ruiki if I could change my sorc to the Crossblooded archtype. It doesn't interfere with the game we've done so far at all, aka diplomacy checks. I never knew this archtype existed and I was hoping for something like it before, wish I opended that damn book earlier and looked. :(

Last edited:

Ruiktheforgotten

First Post
ruiki? lol but, considering the silence of some of the players im gonna assume all who want to speak at the funeral have already done so, so i will be continueing the story some time in the next day or so. So everyone who has not posted yet this is a heads up

kinem

Adventurer
Ruik, can I swap my Armor Expert trait for Inspired by Greatness (shocking grasp)? At the time I built Rigel, which was my first magus, I didn't realize how spellstrike (which a magus gets at 2nd level) works.

The Joker

First Post
i was wondering if i could make either a knowledge check or a int check for the books in the chest. and if so, then what kind of check it would be.

Remove ads