• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hmm, I always pictured Aeranduil much like Legolas, but regardless, I'm not too sure about lock picked via ranged arrow....

The group is just missing a Gimli-type for back and forth banter and bragging about kills. Yoggrith perhaps, but he is more dark and, well, evil for that sort of thing.

Graybeard

Explorer
I have decided to add a level of Rogue. I still need to make all the updates and get them posted. Since I will be unable to update the original character post, I will have to repost her.

Graybeard

Explorer
Thanks. I should have a post to the IC thread later today. I want to read through the past 6 or 7 pages of IC posts to get an idea of what the group recently went through.

s@squ@tch

First Post
You might be able to manipulate some of the items that she hasn't been using, also, feel free to check out the loot post in the RG -- the group found some stuff in the jungle, but didn't find anything in the Steading so far....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads