• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Rhun

First Post
My primary use for it would be bull's strngth, something previous owner of Morika didn't think to use since she already has plenty of it.

Not a bad idea, since Morika is (or at least was) the strongest one in the group, I think. And technically, she has more claim to it than Forivarra...since he is a late comer and all.

Graybeard

Explorer
Being dead is so depressing. :)

I have had that happen to a character in a tabletop game once. He went from being an Elf to a Dwarf. We were exploring some ruins and he walked into the wrong room and failed a will save.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Of course, yoggrith could use it for Divine Power, Bear's Endurance, Shield of Faith, so it might be handy to move it around. ;)

And Yoggrith would not want to be anything other than a halfork.

Leif

Adventurer
Of course, yoggrith could use it for Divine Power, Bear's Endurance, Shield of Faith, so it might be handy to move it around. ;)

And Yoggrith would not want to be anything other than a halfork.
You just never know, though, Yoggrith might wake up one morning, put on his lavender housecoat and pink slippers and be much more in touch with his Inner Elf. :lol::eek::-S

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
You just never know, though, Yoggrith might wake up one morning, put on his lavender houscoat and pink slippers and be much more in touch with his Inner Elf. :lol::eek::-S
Sanne is quite comfortable with her Inner Elf and her Inner Human, and since not being a Khoravar would render her completely incapable of doing her job (she'd lose her dragonmark, her presige class, and her position in House Lyrandar, which all require her to be a half-elf), she has no desire to ever be reincarnated as a non-half-elf.

Leif

Adventurer
Sanne is quite comfortable with her Inner Elf and her Inner Human, and since not being a Khoravar would render her completely incapable of doing her job (she'd lose her dragonmark, her presige class, and her position in House Lyrandar, which all require her to be a half-elf), she has no desire to ever be reincarnated as a non-half-elf.
It's good to know that you are exactly where you were meant to be. :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Man, if Morika was really mean, she'd cast reincarnate as an offensive spell on the party. (if it didn't require you to be, like, dead and all.)

Lemme check if baleful polymorph is on the druid list... :devil:

Graybeard

Explorer
Being dead is so depressing. :)

I have had that happen to a character in a tabletop game once. He went from being an Elf to a Dwarf. We were exploring some ruins and he walked into the wrong room and failed a will save.

At the moment I think I'll stay a halfling. More effective against giants anyway. If for some inconceivable reason Ipshivi becomes dead, then whatever happens after that is up to the gods. :heh:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Hmm, when Yoggrith gains a level, Raise Dead comes onto the table, but is that really what a NE halfork zealot would be doing?

And baleful polymorph all around -- its a 5th lvl druid spell for Morika! :)

Remove ads