• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
I may not have Internet for a week or two from today. Hopefully in a couple of weeks life will settle down a little bit and I'll have more time to post. Sorry if I've been holding things up.

Leif

Adventurer
Looking at the undivided loot list, I see that there is an unclaimed lesser metamagic rod (extend). I'm not even sure if this item is usable by a Duskblade, but if it is, Forivarra is very interested. He doesn't have a great many spells that it could be applied to, but those few that it could be would be quite helpful....

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Looking at the undivided loot list, I see that there is an unclaimed lesser metamagic rod (extend).

I could use that for extended summonings or barkskins. I simply didn't see it. But you can hold it for combat buffs and we can share as needed.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Yoggrith could use the extend rod as well.....

ETA: I'm not sure the specifics about the metamagic rods, but can they just be handed back and forth, or do they need to be attuned to each user for 24 hrs? Either way, they'd function a max a 3 total times a day, regardless of the user(s)...

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
A Metamagic Rod of Extend (Lesser) can be used 3 times per day to lengthen the duration of a 3rd Level or lower spell as if the metamagic feat Extend Spell was used in their casting, but without requiring a higher level spell slot due to the Extend feat. Other feats may be applied as normal for the usual cost in spell levels. There is nothing said in the DMG about any 'attuning' of the rod or anything. So it appears that it may be used by up to three different casters in one day, but it still can only be used a total of three times each day.

And, as luck would have it, ALL of Forivarra's spells are 3rd level and below.

Rhun

First Post
Sounds like it fits Forivarra nicely. Of course, we're going to need lots of buffs the next time we engage the giants!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
My primary use for it would be bull's strngth, something previous owner of Morika didn't think to use since she already has plenty of it.

Alsi, asking [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION] what do they think of reincarnation of their character in different body ?

Remove ads