S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

s@squ@tch

First Post
OK, well, if you guys are ready to head back to the Steading, then I'll need to know how you are going to approach it -- literally, how you will approach the Steading (marching order, what you do once within sight.....)

Rhun

First Post
OK, well, if you guys are ready to head back to the Steading, then I'll need to know how you are going to approach it -- literally, how you will approach the Steading (marching order, what you do once within sight.....)

We should approach under cover of th etrees. I think Aeranduil and whichever other PCs are skilled in stealth should do a quick recon of the place before we assault it again.

Leif

Adventurer
More than 'under cover of trees', I think we should return in the dead of night and try to catch as many of the big oafs sleeping as we possibly can.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION], [MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION], [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] - thoughts on the second foray into the Steading?

Graybeard

Explorer
I say we approach under cover of the trees. Stay as hidden as possible until we are on top of them. Surprise attacks are always good.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Find out an alternate entrance (that is, spend few hours getting the know the lay of the land around the stedding) - stay under trees for the time being.

Possibility of entering from above?

drothgery

First Post
(Sorry; there was no power at my apartment from late yesterday afternoon until the wee hours of the morning today)
Does anyone have invisibility and/or silence spells? Sanne's not all that stealthy, except for having a high dexterity. Though she might be able to kit-bash a few scrolls.

s@squ@tch

First Post
(Sorry; there was no power at my apartment from late yesterday afternoon until the wee hours of the morning today)
Does anyone have invisibility and/or silence spells? Sanne's not all that stealthy, except for having a high dexterity. Though she might be able to kit-bash a few scrolls.

Yoggrith can cast silence, and it looks like Cody has invisibility in his spellbook, just not prepared.

Keep in mind that Ipshivi can be invisible at will.

So, I'm seeing a few different approaches proposed -- one being Morika and Aeranduil scout around the place looking for another entrance -- which I already think Ipshivi did upon the last voyage to the Steading. And I saw another proposal to do the above, but more for gathering of any visible intel on the giants.

the other is to hang out under the cover of the trees -- which will get you close to the Steading, but not into or close enough to the Steading.

Remove ads