S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

Leif

Adventurer
Unfortunately, my gut feeling is that we only got away with that the first time. Our next intrusion is going to meet stiffer resistance; we are going to want to be organized.
Absolutely. I was not previously aware that you had already used that tactic. Yes, organized with a definite plan. We need to know the sequence of rooms that we will assault, and stick to the plan we make. We also need to take care to leave no enemies who can possibly attack us from the rear later.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I looked back thru the IC thread and found that the scouting of the Steading happened around page 64.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/211446-s-squ-tchs-against-giants-team-black-63.html

Ipshivi went all around the Steading and found two other sets of double doors -- and heard growling and sniffing behind both of them, most likely from a pack of wolves....

Then the group went up into the watchtower and down the stairs, where they killed a solitary snoozing giant, then went over to the double doors and killed two sleeping giants there.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If we take that inot account along with our movements inside the stedding, which door would be closer to that underground stash of gems?

Rhun

First Post
I looked back thru the IC thread and found that the scouting of the Steading happened around page 64.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/211446-s-squ-tchs-against-giants-team-black-63.html

Ipshivi went all around the Steading and found two other sets of double doors -- and heard growling and sniffing behind both of them, most likely from a pack of wolves....

Then the group went up into the watchtower and down the stairs, where they killed a solitary snoozing giant, then went over to the double doors and killed two sleeping giants there.

Yep, that sounds right. Of course, only the DM knows what has changed!

drothgery

First Post
Sanne's been around from the beginning in this game, but I'm really signed up for too many PBPs right now, and we're at a good place for her to leave, so I think I'm going to drop out. Sorry.

Leif

Adventurer
Dange, Dave, I hope you're staying in some of your games! You seem to be dropping all the ones where we both play.

drothgery

First Post
Dange, Dave, I hope you're staying in some of your games! You seem to be dropping all the ones where we both play.
I'm dropping everything but the two Living Eberron games I'm in. And once one of them wraps up, only one of Tana and Narvala will be out adventuring at a time (unless I'm out of work or working less than 30 hours/wk for an extended period again like I was when I got involved in five games at the same time instead of just two). Also, I'd like to run something again if potential players aren't dissuaded by a long series of abandoned games (albeit some after years).

Remove ads