S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black OOC - Grinding

s@squ@tch

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] - yes, the giants supply of anti-depressants will run out, then they'll get so upset, that they'll leave, or commit suicide.

[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]- Aeranduil as bait sounds good -- tie him to a stake in front of the steading and cover him in BBQ sauce.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Since we don't have the map of the outside, it's hard to be specific. We approach the stedding as a group. Morika and Araenduil scout around (only a quicky since we already did that before) . Then we approach as we did before from some side entrance or however we got access first time (sorry I wasn't around until you already were inside :( )

Leif

Adventurer
I was also not here when the group first entered the Steading, but I agree with Neurotic's assessment of the plan. Since no one besides myself has mentioned the tactic of returning in the dead of night, that orphan idea has apparently been discarded? :( I still think the idea has definite merit, but in the absence of additional support it may be reasonable to assume that I've been voted down.

Rhun

First Post
Since we don't have the map of the outside, it's hard to be specific. We approach the stedding as a group. Morika and Araenduil scout around (only a quicky since we already did that before) . Then we approach as we did before from some side entrance or however we got access first time (sorry I wasn't around until you already were inside :( )

The first time, we approached without being seen. Aeranduil, Ipshivi and possibly Morika climbed the guard tower, and killed the giant sentry there (who was sleeping). We then descended down into the main entrance, and killed two more giant guards (who were also sleeping). We then opened the main doors so that the rest of the group could come in.

Rhun

First Post
Well, in that case, Rhun, I apologize. You guys already know all about sneaking in while they're asleep.

Unfortunately, my gut feeling is that we only got away with that the first time. Our next intrusion is going to meet stiffer resistance; we are going to want to be organized.

Graybeard

Explorer
I agree that scouting the steading first is a good idea. Once we get an idea of where the giants are and how many, we can quickly make a plan of attack.

Remove ads