S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Black

s@squ@tch

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] / aeranduil - The Wall of Fire is opaque, so I will need to rule that the giants have total concealment from you, or anyone else for that matter, do you want to still fire at the last location you saw Giant #14 in and take the 50% chance miss?

Rhun

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] / aeranduil - The Wall of Fire is opaque, so I will need to rule that the giants have total concealment from you, or anyone else for that matter, do you want to still fire at the last location you saw Giant #14 in and take the 50% chance miss?

OOC: Yes, absolutely. And with that said, Aeranduil will also take advantage of Pierce the Foliage when it applies. :)

Pierce the Foliage – If you hit a foe with a Miss Chance due to Concealment with a ranged attack, you can ignore the Miss Chance against the same foe in the following round.

Rhun

First Post
Aeranduil, Elven Archer and Giant Slayer

Aeranduil does his best to continuing targeting the same giant through the opaque flames, sending arrow after arrow streaking through the air.

Full attack vrs. Hill Giant 14

3 arrows, using Rapid Shot, Point Blank Shot, Adjust the Range, and Pierce the Foliage.: +17/+12/+17 (1d8+11+2d6 bane).

[sblock=Adjust for Range]Adjust for Range – If you miss a foe with a projectile weapon, you gain a +4 bonus on all other attacks in the same round to hit the same foe.[/sblock]

[sblock=Pierce the Foliage]Pierce the Foliage – If you hit a foe with a Miss Chance due to Concealment with a ranged attack, you can ignore the Miss Chance against the same foe in the following round.[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Initiative:

15 - Ipshivi - Eldritch blast on Wolf #1 - HIT for 7 damage
15 - Cody -
15 - Aeranduil - Attack Giant #14 - 3 HIT for 63 damage
15 - Thanor - Push on Door
15 - Voadam - Ready action - cast spell if anyone becomes visible
15 - Yoggrith - Attack Wolf #9 - 2 HIT for 24 damage
15 - Morika - 5' step to BT39, attack wolf #1 - 2 HIT for 21 damage
15 - Sanne - Attack Wolf #9 - 1 HIT for 9 damage
15 - Forrivar - Move to BY41, push on door
6 - Ogre #4 - Unseen Movement
6 - Giant #9 - Unseen Movement
6 - Giant #10 - Unseen Movement
6 - Giant #12 - Unseen Movement
6 - Giant #14 - Unseen Movement

Combat continues -- Aeranduil launches 3 arrows through the wall of fire toward some unseen target, hearing grunts of pains from each arrow.

[sblock=Aeranduil]
The giant you are faintly see the outline of disappears to the north, through a door, most likely.
[/sblock]

The halfling takes aim at the wolf nearest to her and becomes visible once again, while Morika brings the wolf down with two quick chops of her scimitar.

The other wolf cannot stand up to the combined attacks of Yoggrith and Sanne, and it too, crumples to the floor, bleeding and scorched.

Voadam: (43/43) - Mage Armor (~ 6 hrs), Wall of Ice (8/70 rounds), Mirror Image - 3 images (21/70 rounds)
Yoggrith: (61/74) - Spikes (~ 7 1/4 hrs), +2 STR, +1 CL from Death Knell (117 minutes)
Aeranduil: (63/64) -
Sanne: (65/65) - Giants Bane Infusion (123/200)
Morika: (54/66) - Barkskin (711/800)
Ipshivi: (46/46) - Spiderwalk, Walk Unseen
Thanor: (58/107) - Shield of Faith (34/80 rounds)
Cody: Wall of Fire (7/8 rounds)

Ogre #4 - 24 damage
Wolf #1 - dead
Wolf #7 - dead
Wolf #9 - dead
Giant #9 - 9 damage
Giant #10 - 5 damage
Giant #12 - 5 damage
Giant #14 - 104 damage

OOC: [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] - do you want me to NPC Forrivar? [MENTION=21087]pneumatik[/MENTION] - need action for Cody

Attachments

• Steading 51.jpg
    Steading 51.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Forivarra d'Deneith, Human Duskblade (least Sentinel Dragonmark)

OOC: S@s, I'm here and could do it, but I honestly have no idea what to do, so if you could npc Forivarra for this round, that would be great.

Last edited:

Remove ads