S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Shayuri

First Post
RG updated. The entry there has his "default" readied maneuvers, which indicate heightened wariness of magical critters due to scrying, brain eating, etc. In a slugfest vs giants he'd probably want to spend a few minutes to re-ready a few moves before going in, if the option was available.

Current readied:
Moment of Perfect Mind
Emerald Razor
Wall of Blades
Iron Heart Surge

Current stance:
Absolute Steel (lets him move at 30' and gives him a nice AC boost when he moves)

s@squ@tch

First Post
@Shayuri - just to help keep track of things, please post his readied manuevres and those used, in his combat posts, so that both of us stay on the same page. My experience from watching other ToB -based PC's is that it sometimes can be confusing to the DM on what's on deck and what's been used. Thanks!

Vertexx69

First Post
Does anyone know why Hudder was built as a "Dragonmarked Heir" without any social skills? Isn't DH a heavy roleplaying PrC? Picking a roleplaying class without Int OR Cha OR Wis sounds kind of like a suicide build to me :-S While it can be fun to play the highborn social retard every once in a while, in movies thats the guy that gets everyone dead. I'm searching for the core concept here, but if its to blunder into trouble so everyone else can get him out of it, someone needs to tell me. :p

Remove ads