S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Vertexx69

First Post
Hey sorry I haven't been around 4 the last week folks. As SG kindly relayed my dad is in the hospital (in surgery right now in fact) And I'll be up here in Washington at least a few more days.

Thx for NPCing Hudder but yes I'd love to make an effective character ;p

r we lvl 9 yet or still creating at lvl 8? (8 + 3000xp to buy off the thri kreen +1 lvl adjust would be nice ;))

As I'm now playing both my mounted fighter and crusader I think I'll put together a "meat-shieldy" up-close claw fighter. Do you have any problem with the beast claws from Savage Species pg49?

s@squ@tch

First Post
Vertexx69 - thanks for checking in! Feel free to create a new PC, which will be entering the scene with the warlock/sorcerer/duskblade. Unfortunately, I can't allow anything from savage species, especially anything with more than 2 arms. :)

Vertexx69

First Post
Ok then can we get a fresh and complete roster of who and what is present on team gold so I don't overlap with anyone? And I know in a previous post you said it was ok to use Bo9S then in a later one you said no. So is Bo9S on the table for meat-shieldy types or not?

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
What will be remaining:

Sorcerer
Warlock
Duskblade
Cleric
Archivist
Monk/Rogue

What is leaving:

Druid/Warshaper