S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold OOC - Recruiting

s@squ@tch

First Post
I know things have been slow at times, and I apologize.

Just closed on my new home yesterday and now have a lot of fixing up to do, so things might be sporadic, but I'm trying to keep things moving.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey S@S, I'm sure your game is gonna be awesome, but I think I'd like to bow out before I get too far into it. I know you're busy. It's been two months since I first posted my character and I still haven't done anything. With other games coming up, I completely forget my character or even care at this point. I hope things will progress just fine.

Rathan

First Post
I'm in the same boat as Hero... kinda... my finance is moving up to Maine permenently here this coming week... I've got loads of work to do with work and just more things on my plate here than I can handle atm... I haven't done a thing but shout sense I've started and made a character... thank you for the opportunity but I'm out as well... :) good luck with the game...

- Rathan

s@squ@tch

First Post
@Herobizkit/Rathan:

I'd hate to see you go. The action has just picked back up after an unforeseen absence. Are you sure you really want to bow out now, when your PC is about to get into the thick of things?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@ S@S: I understand it sucks to see players leave, but be assured that it's only in small part due to absence. I have several PbP's on the go, only a few of which I'm really enjoying, so others will likely be cut as well. Also, I'm growing tired of the Fantasy genre and leaning more toward supers/modern RPing. I do like my half-orc Duskblade, and I'll keep him in reserve for my own use in pnp gaming. :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
I think team Gold will be alright. Have two interested replacements -- Grufflehead and some other, whose name I cannot remember the spelling for, who will swap in for the duskblade and warlock immediately.

Remember -- there were no duskblade and warlock, EVER, just a figment of your imagination. :]

Remove ads