• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

renau1g

First Post
"Well, it ain't looking like the giants are coming to us, so we gotta go and see them. Afore we go, let's make sure that the Host is watching out fer us" Dori says, as he grabs his holy symbol and mutters a few words.

"Stay close to me cousin" the dwarf says, adding"When the fighting starts, I'll call on the plants in the area to grab hold of the enemies and allow us to pick them apart from afar, so don't just rush headlong into it.", turning to see everyone.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast Magic Circle Against Evil - gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures - centered on self

Spells prepared (Save DC 13 + spell level): 0 - 6 - Create Water (2), Detect Magic, Mending, Purify Food & Drink, Prestidigitation ;
1st - (4+1) - Divine Favour, Vigor, Lesser (CA) Resurgence, Endure Elements , Protection from Evil* (D) 1;
2nd - (3+1) - Bull's Strength, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Deific Vengeance (CD 161), Spiritual Weapon (D);
3rd - (3+1) - Briar Web (CD 156), Vigor, Mass Lesser** (CD), Ring of Blades (CA 121) Magic Circle Against Evil* (D);
4th - (2+1) - Divine Power, Recitation (CD 176) Holy Smite* (D)
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Darv

"While a rest would have been nice, I believe I am ready to go. What is our plan." He makes a side-long glance at Morph as he emphasizes this last bit. "Our real plan."

OOC:
[sblock]Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1st Level: Bless, Lesser Vigor, Longstrider, Repair Light Damage, Shield of Faith, Winged Watcher
2nd Level: Barkskin, Close Wounds, Close Wounds, Hold Person, Mass Snake's Swiftness
3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fell the Greatest Foe, Mass Lesser Vigor, Mass Lesser Vigor, Prayer
4th Level: Flame Strike, Flame Strike, Moon Bolt, Repair Critical Damage

Dark Knowledge: 5/5
Action Points: 9/9
Boots Charges: 5/5
Belt Charges: 3/3
Pouch Charges: 5/5
CLW Wand Charges: 50/50
LV Wand Charges: 50/50[/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Dreadnought

The warforged studies the Steading silently.

"Any attempt to draw them out into the open would alert the entire complex. That path leads towards our destruction."

"To succeed, we must gain entrance without notice."

[sblock=OOC]
The newer, more cryptic Dreadnought has arrived.
[/sblock]

Void

Since there are wolves over there and their noses can sense the invisible and the quiet we must use our minds.

If one of you can put them to sleep, poison them or cast a spell that will blur their scent ability, then we’ll be able to pass through without being noticed.

Vertexx69

First Post
Hudder scratches his head a moment then shrugs to himself. "Why don' we just try settin it on fire? Then they might have somethin else ta be thinkin bout besides us runnin about causin michief?"

Remove ads