S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Void - Gitz monk

The walls of the fortress are slippery, I need some help with climbing to the watch tower. from there I can monitor the main yard area.
Void say
Can someone help me with climbing up there, I'll remain quiet and will signal you what is happening and what should be our next move.

renau1g

First Post
Before the gith leaves, Dori stops him and casts a beneficial spell to aid his climbing.

[sblock=OOC]
Cast bull's strength on Void

Spells prepared (Save DC 13 + spell level): 0 - 6 - Create Water (2), Detect Magic, Mending, Purify Food & Drink, Prestidigitation ;
1st - (4+1) - Divine Favour, Vigor, Lesser (CA) Resurgence, Endure Elements , Protection from Evil* (D) 1;
2nd - (3+1) - Bull's Strength, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Deific Vengeance (CD 161), Spiritual Weapon (D);
3rd - (3+1) - Briar Web (CD 156), Vigor, Mass Lesser** (CD), Ring of Blades (CA 121) Magic Circle Against Evil* (D);
4th - (2+1) - Divine Power, Recitation (CD 176) Holy Smite* (D)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Void asks bird Domoris to take the rope and hook to the watch tower. He then tries to climb quietly up the watch tower. If he falls in midway, he activates his feather fall ability.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Domoris shrugs, takes the rope and shifts. He takes wing to the tower, trying to avoid sight until it is too late.

OOC: Hide/MS and all that.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Domoris transforms into his avian form, grabs the rope/hook, then flies into the canopy, dodging branches and leaves.

He flies near the watchtower, then banks sharply under the roof, transforming into his normal form.

He quickly secures the hook around the top of one of the wood poles that make up the wall, then drops the rope over the side. He then transforms and flies off into a tree across from the watchtower, alighting upon a sturdy branch to watch for any sign of the gith.

Void then takes his cue to begin moving towards the watchtower, keeping close to the treeline, but not too close to be trudging through leaves.

He dashes to the rope, climbs it quickly, then hoists himself over the top wall.

Attachments

• Watchtower.PNG
    Watchtower.PNG
    224.2 KB · Views: 3,764

Vertexx69

First Post
The dwarf seems pleased that he could do something to help. He leans over to the warforged and whispers, "Hehe I helped someone do something sneaky. I hope they don't expect us to be all stealthy like that."

Remove ads