S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

s@squ@tch

First Post
The group trundles across the trail towards the Steading. Some more noisily than others.

With the rope in place, several of the group are able to make it up the wall, while both of the plate-armored dwarves, along with Dreadnought, struggle.

A few loud thuds are made as they lose their footing on the wet, moss covered logs.

Those up above hold their breath and listen for any noises coming from the stairwell.

Once all of the climbers are up, Domoris flits across the opening and alights upon one of the tops of the logs, staring down at the others.

Everyone notices a large gong in the middle of the watchtower, with an equally large padded club lying up against the frame.

A stairwell leading down lies in the SW corner.

[sblock=OOC]
Use this map for the watchtower level.

Actions?

http://www.enworld.org/forum/4938424-post968.html

[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Darv

Spotting the large gong and large padded club, Darv interjects. "Should we dispose of the club? I would suggest disposing of the gong, but I think it is a bit too big. If we dispose of the club, perhaps it will buy us some time should someone try to ring the gong."

renau1g

First Post
"I'm fer thinkin' that's a mighty fine idea, mighty fine indeed, although the fists of a giant are probably able ta be pounding it pretty good too." Dori replies

Someone sleeps downstairs. I will scout ahead, follow me ... quietly and watch your step! Food is scattered along the way and slippery fluids stain the floor.
Void signals the others to wait and goes down, watching every step and every floor tile for obstacles.

*Stealth mode

Remove ads