S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Void eyes the gong and the big metallic plate. For security, he stash the gong in his belongings. He then crouch and circle the watchtower, trying to peek to the yard to see what animals lurk there.

Stealth mode.

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=Void]

You eye the gong and the rod that is obviously used to sound the alarm, but quickly realize that you cannot carry it around, as it is taller than your body.

The watchtower level is deserted at the moment, a stairwell lies in the SW corner of the platform.

The views from the NE/N/NW is obstructed by the main building, so you can only see from the W/SW/S/SE/E from here, thus making the viewing of the wolf-yard unseeable.
[/sblock]

Back with the others, Dreadnought rolls his expressionless eyes at the dwarf's comment.

He saw the gith leap onto the watchtower, but lost sight of him.

Void

Void reveal himself and waves to the others to signal that he is O.K. then he returns to his stealth mode and will go down the stairs to see if there is a door he can open to the outside.

renau1g

First Post
Dori leans anxiously on his shield. "So whaddya think? Is he in their having tea and cookies with them" he tries poorly to break the tenseness of the situation.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Void inside the steading

[sblock=Void]
Void hurries across the watchtower floor towards the stairwell in the SW corner.

He peers down the giant stairwell and sees only stairs descending into darkness.

After walking aorund 40', the stairs turn to the north, continue another 40', then finally turn back to the west for another 30'.

As Void reaches the end of the stairs, the worst thing imagineable happens -- he slips on a scrap of food -- and sends the partially eaten drumstick rattling across the floor. How such a morsel came to be placed on the stairs is unknown to him, and he curses himself for the break in concentration.

He pauses to listen for any reactions to the noise.

You think you hear some snoring coming from nearby, and can hear white noise in the background -- and occasional shouts and loud noises from farther away.

Move Silently, Hide (1d20=1, 1d20=3) (so these were 21 and 23 respectively.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• HGS 1-0.PNG
    HGS 1-0.PNG
    113.5 KB · Views: 2,032
Last edited:

Void curse his bad luck and decides to return back to the roof. Once there he glides back to the ground and goes to meet his companions.
"The watch tower is unguarded. There are stairs that leads down into the darkness. I heard loud snoring. Since the watchtower is far from the gate and were the dogs are, I suggest we climb the watch tower and start from there. Beware of junk, the denizens throw their garbage around, one can trip over them if he is not aware enough."

G

Guest 11456

Darv

The gnome looks at Void and then at the watchtower, including the path to it. "You want me to sneak over there and climb up to the watchtower? In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly built nor skilled for such a set of feats. How do you propose that we can pull that one off?"

Vertexx69

First Post
The dwarf walks over and opens up his backpack. "I prolly won't be fallin off no rope. I got me a sure grip." Then he lightly taps his plate armor. "Now as for how we lot get up there quiet like is another story. You lot gots a quieting spell handy to cast on a stone or somethin we can pass round as we scale that?"

EvolutionKB

First Post
"I can get us up there if needed." Morph says, as he scans the tower for holds.

[sblock=ooc]Thinking my phase spider form. Large and climb speed of 20. Work for you S@s?[/sblock]

Remove ads