S2: War in Vastermarch - Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Juliana can craft him a masterwork shield here easily enough if he wants. He'd have to pay for it obviously ;)

"Father, It has been an honor to accompany you, and I wish you the best, but I have other things I must attend to, and I trust that this upcoming quest is in good hands with you."

OOC: Jules doesn't see the money in the upcoming adventure, and has her own pursuits to look after. I'm mostly waiting for the official wrap up, and a few questions to be answered. If Manz says Juliana's path would lead her in the same direction as Father E, she'd stick around, but otherwise she needs to leave now to get things taken care of.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I'll take you up on that, Bront, but unfortunately, most of the cost comes from the enchantments. How much for a spiked heavy steel shield, if Razh is willing to help with the crafting?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Normal. Is there any advantage to Mithril, besides reduced ACP and reduced weight? Not for Razh, I don't think. So yeah, normal. Thanks, saved me 60gp!

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
"Father, It has been an honor to accompany you, and I wish you the best, but I have other things I must attend to, and I trust that this upcoming quest is in good hands with you."
Eusebius strides over to Juliana and clasps her arm in the warriors' salute. Then he stands off a pace, bows to her, and says, "Juliana, thank you for everything. I will miss your strength and your company. Once again, it has been a privilege. Go well, and may the Shining One pour out daily blessings upon you!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Normal. Is there any advantage to Mithril, besides reduced ACP and reduced weight? Not for Razh, I don't think. So yeah, normal. Thanks, saved me 60gp!
OOC: And made me 60 GP :) And no, thought he reduced wieght can keep you under a weight catagory. Remember, that's not +1 to hit masterwork. If you want that, that's an extra 200 (normaly 300), because the attack part of a spike is seperate from armor part. Same with enchantments.

Bront

The man with the probe
Boddynock said:
Eusebius strides over to Juliana and clasps her arm in the warriors' salute. Then he stands off a pace, bows to her, and says, "Juliana, thank you for everything. I will miss your strength and your company. Once again, it has been a privilege. Go well, and may the Shining One pour out daily blessings upon you!"
Juliana smiles and nods, "May your god smile uppon your journy."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Hmm... Yeah, let's do that as well. So 320gp for a double MW spiked heavy steel shield, that's good. Consider it done.

"Juliana, ye say ye kin craft armor and all that? Ah'm thinkin' Ah need a bigger shield, maybe ye kin help me with that. 320 gold, eh? A fine price. Soon as we sell this, it's yours."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods, "I don't trust weapons crafted by others. Your offer is fine. Shouldn't take me too long to craft one."

OOC: Done. she's got plenty of craft points at this time, so don't worry about helping.

SlagMortar

First Post
As the others talk and bargain to determine who is going on the question, Beamer hangs in the background. He finally speaks up. "Torvin spoke of knowing how this weapon could be destroyed. Eusebius, you can cast spells that allow you to discern when someone is telling the truth, right? We can make sure that he is telling us the truth. Tharok did not seem to know anything about the weapon than what you have already told."

Eusebius has proven to worry greatly about Beamer's safety and as such he intends to remain close to the monk. He gives little thought to the fact that those hunting Beamer and Banion only put the weapon in more danger than if Eusebius took the weapon with a group of fewer enemies. "Eusebius, it would be an honor to accompany you to destroy the weapon, and I too would love to help liberate your home land, Raserit." Going underground, even if it was into a den full of beasts, would certainly help keep the Talon off balance. Better the enemy in front than the enemy behind. It would be better, though, if Juliana came along, too. Beamer dons a look of child-like vulnerability as easily as putting on a sweater before turning to Juliana. "Juliana, you fight with a hero's courage and a master's skill, and I have seen you stand strong against attacks that would have felled the strongest men I've ever seen. We need your talents if this mission is to succeed."

OOC:
So just to be sure I read the above right, Beamer receives the tan bag of tricks from S1 and 955.6875 gp from the final battle in S2. Does that sound right?

Beamer would probably like to buy some scrolls if he has some money left, and there's anywhere with scrolls available.

Remove ads