• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War #1 Rescue at Rivenroar (Full)

tiornys

Explorer
You stated posting within 24 hours in your initial post. I'd say stick with that. Since he was supposed to be first, you could NPC him now (been more than 24 hours since you posted the map). Or, you could wait until 24 hours from Goken's post. Either of those options should be fine.

t~

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
For future reference: if I don't post within 24 hours without warning (which should be VERY rare), my default is Dimensional Scramble to catch as many people and rearrange them to best help my teammates. If surrounded, Force Punch them and scatter them then teleport me the hell outta there!

Thanee

First Post
Too bad, Freggo's attack is a miss that way, but I think that's what he intended (not missing, of course, but attacking the archer :)).

Now... how are we going to get those barrels to explode in the cart? ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
[MENTION=16069]Goonalan[/MENTION]: Where do you get the nifty graphics in your maps from? Maptools doesn't provide those, or does it? :)

Bye
Thanee

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads