• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War #1 Rescue at Rivenroar (Full)

Thanee

First Post
Freggo learned well from his mentor...

[SBLOCK]Magic, do as you will!

[SBLOCK]
screen-shot-2010-10-07-at-5-28.jpg
[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Heh, one more thing... :angel:

Is it just me, or are those OOC blocks a bit too prominent?

Maybe SBLOCK labeled OOC would not push the actual IC that much into the background? :)

Worth a try? What do you think?

Bye
Thanee

tiornys

Explorer
I prefer the sblocks myself, but everyone else was using the OOC tag, so I thought I'd roll with it.

No, I'm not going to jump off a cliff if you all start doing that....

;)

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
And a question about the map... can Kyalia move to R39 via S39 (asking because of the table)?

Bye
Thanee

Yes, 2 movement to get on the table and then one more to R39, np.

As to the Sblocks then I'd love to make this look lovely but a lot of the time I'm rushing and I've really not got the hang of this yet, I do however think there'd be a lot of stuff sblocked which might not get accounted for because its out-of-sight as it were.

I'll get better but as it is I'm flicking backwards and forwards between Maptools, Openoffice, the IC forum and your character sheets in the rogues gallery- several times I've got things just right and my connection has gone and I've had to start again.

As I say I'll get better- just experimenting at the moment, getting used to things.

Cheers Goonalan.

I think you're up...

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
[MENTION=42968]Goken100[/MENTION] as much as I'd love to take credit for those THP, it's [MENTION=17633]tiornys[/MENTION] granting them to you, not me. :)

Thanee

First Post
You must make a Skill Check to avoid taking damage for every square of Fire you pass through- you decide what check you're going to use and how.

Ok. Will probably use Acrobatics or Athletics to jump over it in some fashion.

I think hairychin is up, then. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Some more questions for my upcoming action, so to not hold things up then...

Jumping down from the table is a regular jump (and probably easy enough), I guess?

So, when moving to L41 at first it would cost me 4 squares of movement, correct?

From there, I would then have to wait for how things look (is the goblin in sight, etc), of course.

Bye
Thanee

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Some more questions for my upcoming action, so to not hold things up then...

Jumping down from the table is a regular jump (and probably easy enough), I guess?

So, when moving to L41 at first it would cost me 4 squares of movement, correct?

From there, I would then have to wait for how things look (is the goblin in sight, etc), of course.

Bye
Thanee

Correct, 4 squares, and I'll tell you know you will be able to see Fiery Pete.

Cheers Goonalan

Remove ads