• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scales of War Part 03 - The Shadow Rift of Umbraforge Battle Maps

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Awesome! Thanks for all your work!

I'm thinking of running an online game using a customised Gametable and these will be perfect to run battles on :)

dfmaia

First Post
Acknowledgement

This work has make (until now) thousands of players, all around the world, have a richer and more entertaining experience. You guys deserve all the acknowledgement for such awesome and noble work. My huge thanks.

johnsoga

First Post
Hey Nick,

Thanks for the great maps. I have used the last two map sets you made. Are you going to create combined jpegs of the maps for this adventure? I use a digital table to so its nice to just have the jpegs.

Steven Stoner

First Post
Thx again for the maps, I made rivenroar maps before I knew you had done them and this will help keep me ahead of the game as far as making any that I need.

Michael Webb2

First Post
H All,

My roleplay group has just started to play 4E, as the DM for this group, would it be possible for someone to send a link to the maps created to crackthull@gmail.com, as the ones posted here are awesome, but media fire says that they are no longer there.

Kind Regards
Michael

Remove ads