• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Alas, our longsuffering players. I am sorry to let this game languish so. You have been a marvelous group of players and I feel the lack of attention I have shown you is an insult. Give me another day and I'll try to get things moving again. We actually have tons of material developed for this game, but I have been distracted by work (gotta buy more lottery tickets so I can dedicate myself to recreational pursuits full time) and the challenge of getting the family back into a school year mode. I am responsible for this little patch of action, so please don't blame my estimable co-DM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: It's mighty generous of Scotley to heap scorn upon himself while polishing my halo so brightly. But, the truth may be somewhat less flattering to me. Yes, it was our unspoken agreement that Scotley would introduce the next bit of action, or maybe even our spoken agreement, I can't remember that far back, honestly. But I could have stepped in and offered up some constable action at any point, had I not been preoccupied with my other games. 'T'would have been an easy matter to regale you with some new rant from Iggy or some new clue about the city's many mysteries. So, for my part in the neglect, I do also apologize.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Braevil and Alarion]You hear a strange sound coming from under the snowbanks surrounding the road. The sound is a sort of crunching as if perhaps the snow is shifting, their really isn't enough for an avalanche here, but that is what you would most closely associate the sound with, a snow bank about to give way. The sound seems to be coming from near the middle of the group to the left side of the road. [/sblock]

OOC: Marching order? Who's still with us?

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

((OOC: Alarion and faithful Bayard would certainly be in front of the group))

The knight-cum-constable readies his lance, and mighty Bayard rears as they turn as one towards the crunching snowbank.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

SoulFetter's massive head cocks to the side at the sound of shifting snow . . . a sound he knows only too well from the many avalanches in his native mountains. And yet there are no other indications that an avalanche is in the offing. He turns to confront the source of the sound.​
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Constable SoulFetter checking in - put 'im where you want 'im, so long as he can get to the fight in time to break some heads![/sblock]

Remove ads