Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scotley

Hero
Cast spiritual weapon, two attacks, 1d20+11 & 1d20+6, damage 1d8+2 (not subject to damage reduction).

Not sure if the haste bonus applies to the attacks from spiritual weapon or not, so I didn't included them.

OOC: I don't believe that haste would have an effect on the spell's number of attacks. Please make a caster level (D20+caster level) check to overcome spell resistance of 16.

Scotley

Hero
only that it (the bow) is magic.

The arrow very clearly hits the target, but does not seem to bother it in the least...

[sblock=Knowledge Religion or Planes check dc20]These creatures appear to be devils and they likely require silver and or good weapons to do serious damage.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=knowledge check]those are untrained, so the best number I could attain is a ten, so not even gunna try[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The spell simply fizzles when it reaches the target and the peril or the situation begins to dawn.

OOC: [MENTION=7776]KerlanRayne[/MENTION] are you still with us? I know it has been much too long since we had any action here.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane thinks for a moment at what he realizes, but suddenly remembers he is not alone on this mission, "Hey! they resist damage from a magic bow!" He draws an arrow for his next attack.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Brae watches his spell fizzle out and grimaces. Survival in this place would be much more difficult without the ability to reliably cast his spells.

Remove ads